X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Too bad about Phil.

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
      It's always interesting to see a guy with a cigarette that appears to be hovering near his lips. I'm sure it's just stuck to his lip, but it looks kind of weird.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gear_Jammer View Post
        It's always interesting to see a guy with a cigarette that appears to be hovering near his lips. I'm sure it's just stuck to his lip, but it looks kind of weird.
        That is hands down my favorite practical effect from Ghostbusters.
        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Originally posted by Jester
          Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
          He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
          Originally posted by Denny
          What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
          FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• Natural law. Sons are put on this earth to trouble their fathers.

Comment

• once you see it...

Comment

• ^^^^^why?
                Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                  ^^^^^why?
                  Same person photochopped.

David

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by cobrajet69 View Post
                      Same person photochopped.

David
                      I got it, but, why?

Comment

either anti-theft or pissed off the wrong guy making minimum wage.

Comment

I hope the fine isn't more than the rental of a gas powered metal saw.
                          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Where I snagged the pic it said this
                            In April(2010), the Qatari royal family forked over $2.3 billion to buy Harrods, the UK department store. Now they'll fork over $800 in fines to remove boots from supercars worth $2.3 million two family members illegally parked out front.

Instead of taking advantage of the Harrods valet parking service — £8 ($16) for the first hour or £40 ($20) for 8-9 hours with an additional £50 ($100) charge to store a car overnight — two members of the Qatari royal family illegally parked their $1.8 million Koenigsegg CCXR and $500,000 Lamborghini Murcielago LP670-4 SuperVeloce outside the London department store last week.

Now they'll have had to fork over around £200 ($400) for a parking ticket and to get their cars unclamped. But we guess when your combined value is $5 billion and you bought London's most famous department store for $2.3 billion, it's not even chump change.

Comment

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                              I hope the fine isn't more than the rental of a gas powered metal saw.
                              Note to self: Take CJ on next Euopean Super Car tour.

David

Comment

Where I snagged the pic it said this
                                I thought I recognized that slit in the burkha. Bitches got all our oil money to buy a store and some flashy cars. Talk about hood rich.

Comment

Working...
                                X