X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve has his own car thread now.
    Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

Comment

• My Son this morning at the local Lowe's. Yes, we pulled his tooth with a very small pair of vice grips. (It was quite loose to start with.)

Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
      There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• ^get that kid a BAD MOFO wallet!

and i also think this is not the place to post 8 pictures of the same car over and over again. also stop posting videos in a random PICTURE thread(#13546)

Comment

• Originally posted by Osiris View Post
          Steve fucking quit with the ridiculous car posts! This is a random thread, not a car thread. Start your own damn car thread.

Jesus Christ. Lighten up you fuckin pussy.

Originally posted by talisman View Post
          It is fucking stupid. 8 pictures of the same Mustang, including some quarter window shot? Who cares? Geez whiz, I sure am glad I now know what a new Mustang looks like!
          No appreciation for some nice photography shots of a nice car? Is it that big of a deal to scroll by them?

Originally posted by jw33 View Post
          he's trolling on purpose...
          No, I'm not. I think they are nice photography shots of a clean car. I don't see the big deal. I've posted other stuff as well too.

Comment

• Steve... that stated this a few months ago when they locked the thread. Stop posting a shit ton of car pictures like that. Yes they're badass cars but damn dude. I'm here to look at random funny pictures and those aren't random funny pictures.

Comment

• Originally posted by aCid View Post
              Steve... that stated this a few months ago when they locked the thread. Stop posting a shit ton of car pictures like that. Yes they're badass cars but damn dude. I'm here to look at random funny pictures and those aren't random funny pictures.
              Fine. I deleted them for the overly sensitive and lazy scrolling fingered people.

You people will bitch about anything. Jesus.

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve View Post

Originally posted by Steve View Post

No appreciation for some nice photography shots of a nice car? Is it that big of a deal to scroll by them?

Dude, this is FIVE pictures that are almost IDENTICAL. A lot of us view this thread from work on our phones, which means, YES, it is a big deal to wait for FIVE pictures of the EXACT same thing to load and scroll by them. Seriously, why would we need to see that many shots of the SAME thing? I'm pretty sure we all know what a Mustang looks like from every angle. If you find something exceptional, post it up, but post ONE picture of it.

Comment

Fine. I deleted them for the overly sensitive and lazy scrolling fingered people.

no. you deleted them because you realized that people don't wanna see the same car time and time again.

you will post anything. buddha

Comment

• Comment

You have your own thread now to bomb.
                      Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

Comment

• ^^ Should be whoever runs China, not Clooney.

Comment

fuck you

Kyle, what's the donation requirement to perma-ban this douche?
                          http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

• Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                            fuck you

Kyle, what's the donation requirement to perma-ban this douche?
                            <-----[luniz] i got fiiiiivvvvveeee on it! [/luniz]

Comment

• Pretty sure it's like 20 bucks Forrest.

That's cheap!
                              www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

• is "steve" "damnitsteve"?

Comment

Working...
                                X