• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
    Excellent post about Tesla.
    it aint what ya got.....

god bless.
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• Last neighborhood i lived in had a blind kid.

It looked like a real state issues sign, and read blind child at play or something like that. The parents didnt even have a fence to slow him down.

It also had a private college on the main damn roads. Everyone stoped at the crosswalks, but these fuckers get to the point that they dont even look. couple kids a year get smacked.

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by 2011GT View Post
          What's up with all the tags about you. I guess I must have missed something...
          Who does any of the tags? Bored children. Sig239 started them, then when I had the nerve to say something several more piled on board. The powers that be only said they'd "tell me who did the tags", if I asked. Haven't bothered to find out who the children are, doesn't really matter.

Originally posted by Osiris View Post
          Mike, you can only file official complaints in person and in writing if you want something done.

The supervisor on duty turned out to be a lieutenant, Louis. Turns out when I had called earlier asking for a cruiser to be sent out to slow traffic down dispatch had 86'ed the request. The lieu got a bit fired up about that. And while he said that technically I was wrong, it was nice hearing him chastise the deputy for just rolling down the window and not getting off his ass and enforcing the law...
          www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Darren M View Post
            We put up these kinds of signs in our yard because people haul ass around our corner, even though it is a stop sign.

But every time I read it I imagine this sign instead.
            At least we know they'll be able to find jobs in the future as "Slow Men at Work"..

Comment

• Comment

• ^^^lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                  That Tesla piece is very interesting.
                  Because of this post I had to go back and see what you were talking about...pretty interesting indeed.
                  Originally posted by Sean88gt
                  You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                  Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
                  You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

• Originally posted by MR EDD
                    i know i am are a fucking idiot.i know i should have pulled out of my mommas ass to make a shit fuck like me.bitch
                    Originally Posted By: Polska
                    I don't believe in shotting any animal past 150 or 200 yards, until their is better technology in 10 or 20 years and we have laser like the predators.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
                      Because of this post I had to go back and see what you were talking about...pretty interesting indeed.
                      tesla rocked!! Definitely top 3 inventor of all time. He impacts our lives everyday, in almost everything you do.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
                        Me too, I typically scroll past all the long stupid cartoon ones.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                            Anyone know how to save these on your hard drive? I can't get this shit to work.
                            Originally posted by racrguy
                            What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                            Originally posted by racrguy
                            Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post

Damn, that sucks! Such amazing cars. Was it a car that belonged to someone here on the board?

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                                Anyone know how to save these on your hard drive? I can't get this shit to work.
                                Right click, save image as?
                                Originally posted by Jester
                                Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                                He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                                Originally posted by Denny
                                What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                                FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Working...
                                X