Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
    Anyone know how to save these on your hard drive? I can't get this shit to work.
    right click>save image as
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by motoman View Post
        Right click, save image as?
        It only shows me one frame if I do that. Maybe I need to host it and send it in HTML or some shit.
        Originally posted by racrguy
        What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
        Originally posted by racrguy
        Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve View Post
          Damn, that sucks! Such amazing cars. Was it a car that belonged to someone here on the board?
          Just popped as a related link when I clicked on a different link earlier. Apparently there is some controversy surrounding that car and its apparently clear title since it has now been rebuilt.

**Update** ?– The eBay listing has been removed. Back in August we wrote about a wrecked 2012 Mustang Boss 302 #0264 up for auction on eBay with some pretty extensive damage to the roof and drivers side front fender. ?Not knowing any better I would have thought this Boss 302 was finished for good and headed to the parts bin but as it turns out someone has breathe new life back into this pony illegally you could say. Fast forward […]

Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post

Black Widow?

Comment

It only shows me one frame if I do that. Maybe I need to host it and send it in HTML or some shit.
              Does it save as a .gif file?
              Originally posted by Jester
              Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
              He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
              Originally posted by Denny
              What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
              FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                Black Widow?
                If it is real, that is pretty bad ass
                Originally posted by Sean88gt
                You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
                You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

that's because whatever is displaying it doesn't support animated gifs. Try to open it with your web browser, drag and drop.
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Try opening the saved .gif file in a browser. Normally they won't "play" in a photo viewer-type program.

At least that has been my experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sleeper View Post
                      Last neighborhood i lived in had a blind kid.

It looked like a real state issues sign, and read blind child at play or something like that. The parents didnt even have a fence to slow him down.

It also had a private college on the main damn roads. Everyone stoped at the crosswalks, but these fuckers get to the point that they dont even look. couple kids a year get smacked.
                      citys will install those signs in neighborhoods...

We tried to get a children at play signs in our neighborhood since almost every house on the street had kids and people haul ass and through the coldesacs. City wouldnt do it as they dont promote kids playing in the street. Kids dont place in the streets but still theres always that chance they run after a ball and dont look.

Comment

• _____________________________________________

Comment

• Originally posted by mikec View Post
                          The supervisor on duty turned out to be a lieutenant, Louis. Turns out when I had called earlier asking for a cruiser to be sent out to slow traffic down dispatch had 86'ed the request. The lieu got a bit fired up about that. And while he said that technically I was wrong, it was nice hearing him chastise the deputy for just rolling down the window and not getting off his ass and enforcing the law...
                          Good to hear it worked out.
                          Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

Comment

• I'm thinking about it.

Comment

i'm thinking about it.

yes.. yesss.....

Comment

I'm thinking about it.

Don't think too long. that's a nice project starter.

Comment

Working...
                                X