• Comment

• Comment

• The button push = Fucking Win

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• You remember the stories John use to tell us about the the three chinamen playing Fantan? This guy runs up to them and says, "Hey, the world's coming to an end!" and the first one says, "Well, I best go to the mission and pray," and the second one says, "Well, hell, I'm gonna go and buy me a case of Mezcal and six whores," and the third one says "Well, I'm gonna finish the game." I shall finish the game, Doc.

Comment

• Originally posted by cobrajet69 View Post
                    I always wondered something... Was it a really fury biscuit?

David
                    nope, clean shaven

Comment

• "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• [QUOTE=GhostTX;709654]

I have seen similar pictures. I think its genius and plan to do it too. Have you seen the price of one of those self-powered finish mowers?

Comment

• The green one looks useless as a finisher because the discharge for the one in front is on the other side. But to just simply mow.... grand idea sir!!
                            Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

• Originally posted by MR EDD
                              i know i am are a fucking idiot.i know i should have pulled out of my mommas ass to make a shit fuck like me.bitch
                              Originally Posted By: Polska
                              I don't believe in shotting any animal past 150 or 200 yards, until their is better technology in 10 or 20 years and we have laser like the predators.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X