Comment

• G'Day Mate

Comment

• Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
        http://dfwdirtriders.com/ New Website for the off road peeps

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• anyone ever eat these? i did all the time when i was a kid, but it's been a looong time since i have even seen them in a store

i think they are pretty good, original oatmeal pie is still better though

Comment

• Oatmeal pies are pretty awesome. I didn't know they had PB&J though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jedi View Post
                    Bahahahahaha!!!

Comment

• Snøhetta's avant-garde Oslo Opera House, built in 2008, rises steeply from the adjacent fjord. Its sloping roof doubles as a promenade and appears, as author Victoria Newhouse notes, “to extend to infinity due to the absence of visible rails or balustrades.”

Completed in 2010, Zaha Hadid’s futuristic Guangzhou Opera House comprises two buildings. The larger, sheathed in black granite, contains the primary theater, shown, while a smaller, clad in complementary white stone, is a multiuse hall. The opera house’s acoustics are enhanced by half-inch scoops in the fiberglass-reinforced gypsum walls; dotting the undulating ceiling are 4,000 twinkling LED lights.

Inside Jean Nouvel’s Danish Radio Concert Hall in Copenhagen, vineyard-style seating and angular balconies surround the stage.

Comment

• Comment

• lol starcraft

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X