Clear All

• Originally posted by Steve View Post
    Dude needs a seatbelt.

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
        LOL? Cats on a boat?
        Originally posted by Magnus View Post
        Someone just got done spinning those cats around on the floor pretty bad.
        [Edit]

Originally posted by onemeangixxer7502 View Post
        cerebellar hypoplasia, they never lose the shakes and trembles...
        Yup!
        Tera 4:1 + 4.88's = Slowest rig on here
        Baja-Bob.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Taylor View Post
          Dude needs a seatbelt.
          Saw the news report on this and they made it into an extended news cast. No mention of the seat belt, but they sure did want to bitch about how "bouncy" the air seat was.

Comment

• Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

Comment

• Fucking LOL @ the photoshop service one!!! Awesome

Comment

• Originally posted by lincolnboy
                After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

• Comment

• Yea...
                    www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

• Total gun homicides rate per 100,000 people in the US: 4.14

Total gun homicides rate per 100,000 people in the Japan: 0.02

Guns per 100 residents in the US: 88.8

Guns per 100 residents in Japan: .003

Gun control can work, but we would have a hell of a hard time implementing it here because our society is so permeated with them, and we do not have the luxury of being an island nation (so as to prevent the illegal importation of arms).
                      Originally posted by lincolnboy

Comment

• Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                        Total gun homicides rate per 100,000 people in the US: 4.14

Total gun homicides rate per 100,000 people in the Japan: 0.02

Guns per 100 residents in the US: 88.8

Guns per 100 residents in Japan: .003

Gun control can work, but we would have a hell of a hard time implementing it here because our society is so permeated with them, and we do not have the luxury of being an island nation (so as to prevent the illegal importation of arms).
                        Gonna vote for Obama again?
                        Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                          Nor did we have a country, like the USA, come in after WWII and remove as many weapons as they could. (This is second hand knowledge provided to me by a Japanese associate who was VERY proud of his Great Grandfather's Katana that his family had hidden for years in the floor board of a closet so that it wasn't confiscated after WWII.)
                          Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                          There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• Man I sure wish we had a politics or gun forum......

Comment

• Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
                              Gonna vote for Obama again?
                              He has actually signed bills relaxing gun laws.
                              Originally posted by lincolnboy

Comment

• So thats a yes.
                                Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Working...
                                X