Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ratt View Post
    For 19 years.
    That's really cool. Here I thought you were BS'n me. I can't carry a tune if I had a freak'n truck.
    Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
    There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ratt View Post
      For 19 years.

No, I don't. you're a dick

Yes, please don't. you're also a dick
      You are saying you can't play it.
      Last edited by silverhatch; 06-15-2012, 02:34 PM.
      Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darren M View Post
        ^ ROFLMFAO! Awesome! I want one!

ISBN: 9780857330994

At 180 pages long the book has enough space to cover quite a wide range of topics and it does so. Starting with a background to the team, moving on to the cars technology, to overviews of its design and operation. With its familiar graphical style and hardback format it certainly gives the feel of a proper workshop manual. However this is somewhat skin deep and the pages within, soon revert to a more typical book on F1, although some flashes of the Haynes style do remain.

Steve Rendle is credited as the writer of the book and Red Bull Racing themselves have allowed close up photography of the car and its parts, as well as providing a lot of CAD images.

But clearly a lot of editing has been carried out by Red Bull Racing and the book falls short of its presentation as a manual for the RB6. Despite its confusing title, the book is probably better described as a summary of contemporary F1 technology from the past 3 years.

As the last in depth technical F1 book was the heavy weight title from Peter Wright showcasing Ferraris F1 technology from 2000, this remains a useful source of recent F1 technology.

This places the books target audience, somewhere between the complete novice and those already of a more technical mindset.

Comment

• Originally posted by silverhatch View Post
          You you are saying you can't play it.
          At this moment in time, no. I haven't played seriously in several years.

Comment

• How is that violin suppose to resonate? No f-holes or ports that I can see... Is it electric?

edit: looks like it's electric.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
              How is that violin suppose to resonate? No f-holes or ports that I can see... Is it electric?

edit: looks like it's electric.
              It is electric. Also has five strings instead of 4, and I'm assuming that the extra string is the C string off of a Viola.

Comment

• Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• G'Day Mate

Comment

• G'Day Mate

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                          -Iowa-Battleship.jpg
                          *sigh* I miss da big gun ships. Almost like the "romantic" era of ships.
                          "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• Comment

• Saved and Texan by the Grace of God, Redneck by choice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post

Saved and Texan by the Grace of God, Redneck by choice.

People that spend time coming up with stupid ass shit like that make me glad abortion is legal.

Comment

Working...
                                X