Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Z06killinsbf View Post

Had to google Nicki chick

Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Originally posted by lincolnboy
      After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

• Originally posted by tkblkcobra View Post
        The storage place was really pissed when this was parked by the front gate, after the weekend.
        I would drop an engine in it, replace the windshield and drive it just like that.

Stevo
        Originally posted by SSMAN
        ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• I removed those dumb ass links on the first page that prompt you for a login.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by big_tiger View Post
            wifes diary
            That is just about every other day of my life. Why do women think we are upset when we don't want to talk to them. Sometimes silence is nice.

Comment

• Originally posted by big_tiger View Post
              Her Diary His Diary
              Originally posted by C.J. View Post
              lol true.
              OMG...I've been there!
              "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• I think the folks at Toyota stole the styling of the Celica GT from the 1970 Mach 1.

Comment

• Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                  I think the folks at Toyota stole the styling of the Celica GT from the 1970 Mach 1.
                  Coupes don't look far off from a Mustang equivalent, either:

Their MO with they first came over was to mimic good American design (see: six cylinder motors that lasted in Landcruisers until the 80s that were pretty much a copy of the old GM 235), produce it well, and sell it for cheaper to young people and then ride that first generation of buyer as they got older with improved designs year after year. Worked out pretty well for them, too

Comment

• "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                          yea, i know. i've just hit the dgaf point. If runing a thread is cool, might as well go for broke.
                          Awwwwwwwwww. I say it's time for you to move on, lady. Find another thread to bitch and cry about. Take Cooter with you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam88gta1 View Post
                            Dont stop posting pictures of cars until Magnus shuts the fuck up. The rest of us are dying laughing right now!

It was boring until you two started posting multiple angles LOL!!

Sofaking true.

David

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                              Awwwwwwwwww. I say it's time for you to move on, lady. Find another thread to bitch and cry about. Take Cooter with you.
                              LOL, the mad-bro-itis is strong w/ this one
                              http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

• Originally posted by orphan Shelby View Post

Hey, I remember that car! Its been a while. Do you work there too?
                                Originally posted by Marisa
                                we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

Working...
                                X