Comment

• http://dfwdirtriders.com/ New Website for the off road peeps

Comment

• mmmmmm, Kato.
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by matts5.0 View Post
                  What the fuck is steampunk
                  For all those people who find it more convenient to bother you with their question rather than to Google it for themselves.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                    mmmmmm, Kato.
                    What?

Comment

• Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• you must either be hitting the laser on the evaporator itself or you have a problem. i have never seen temps below 29*f, and that was an old school system using r22

Comment

• Its possible. I just did a Blazer today and it blew at 14* going down the highway and I was no where near the evap. Also did a 94 B3000 today and it went to 10*. Most systems I do hit below 24*. Not sure why. I evac properly, make sure I have the right ammount of PAC oil, right ammount of R134 as well. I was kinda bummed my truck can only hit 29* after the new comp and orfice filter and drier.
                          Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• liar!

lol, jk. my experience is a lot less than you. when we would put the thermo on them it would just be with the car sitting at idle

Comment

• I call b.s.

Use someone else's thermometer. A digital, and post another picture.

Comment

• What's your low side pressure reading during this?

Comment

Working...
                                X