Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SouthernSVT View Post

Been posted before and the obvious ending is bullshit. The rest of the story was true as I recall.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
      Been posted before and the obvious ending is bullshit. The rest of the story was true as I recall.

Comment

• Originally posted by SouthernSVT View Post
        article
        Rumor: A shoplifter who stabbed a Marine collecting Toys for Tots was then whomped by other Marines.

Comment

• Never even knew about this steam punk thing until this thread. I thought, "Well, that's neat." Three minutes later, it's apparently gay. So much for that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
            Never even knew about this steam punk thing until this thread. I thought, "Well, that's neat." Three minutes later, it's apparently gay. So much for that.
            It doesn't matter what you think... because Stone Cold BLAKE said so!!!

Comment

Never even knew about this steam punk thing until this thread. I thought, "Well, that's neat." Three minutes later, it's apparently gay. So much for that.
              fag

Comment

• Steam punk is cool, trust me. What, are we going to start listening to Blake's opinion around here? Have you see those shoebox Star Wars dioramas he makes? Psshaw.

Comment

• Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                  I don't think you know what art deco is.
                  Oh you shhhhhhinkssshhh shhhooo do ya???

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                    It doesn't matter what you think... because Stone Cold BLAKE said so!!!

Hahah, well you guys already know this, but don't listen to me. It's surely subjective, just not my kink. I'm full up on kink anyway.

I'm just not into the victorian era/neuveau industrial thing. I do really like it when contemporary tech is done up that way though, like when computers get brass and copper applied. The same guy that did some of the first cool steampunk keyboard stuff moved on to art deco. I love this shit:
                    Datamancer, who made the still-impressive Steampunk keyboard, has moved on to art deco. We cannot applaud this enough.

Comment

Steam punk is cool, trust me. What, are we going to start listening to Blake's opinion around here? Have you see those shoebox Star Wars dioramas he makes? Psshaw.
                      Haha.

I actually like the 'steampunk' stuff, but many people are starting to overplay it.

Does anyone remember the game "Arcanum"? I really liked the steampunk feel of that game, sadly, it wasn't popular at all.

Stevo
                      Originally posted by SSMAN
                      ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Steam punk is cool, trust me. What, are we going to start listening to Blake's opinion around here? Have you see those shoebox Star Wars dioramas he makes? Psshaw.
                        You can't handle this much cool.

Comment

• oh no..
                          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                            You can't handle this much cool.

Wow, and I thought I was a little freaky with all my Lego. You sir taking the caking.
                            G'Day Mate

Comment

• Oh

My

Gawd

Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

• lmfao!

Comment

Working...
                                X