Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
    Says the one trying to control what's posted in this thread?
    yeah, I'm trying so hard... I must be so angry! LOL
    http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

• With the effort you've made, I absolutely agree. It's like those who whine and cry about censorship. You have the choice to see something, yet instead of moving on, you stick around and bitch about it. All I'm saying is if it upsets to the point of going to the lengths you have, stop clicking on this thread?

Comment

• Comment

• ^ love it.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Comment

With the effort you've made, I absolutely agree. It's like those who whine and cry about censorship. You have the choice to see something, yet instead of moving on, you stick around and bitch about it. All I'm saying is if it upsets to the point of going to the lengths you have, stop clicking on this thread?
              Lol, somebody else started it three other night. I was drinking and watching a movie with the wife. It took me a couple minutes laughing the whole time. I thought it was funny. You seem to be the angry one here! Lol

Comment

• I reckon we'll see what happens the next time a pic is posted up that you don't like.

Comment

• you can't reason with that stupid fuck.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                    There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                      you can't reason with that stupid fuck.
                      Calm down, bro.

You better now, bro?

Comment

• www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

• You don't see many early style SVO Super Gas cars.

Later it was destroyed in a crash over the guardrail.

Comment

• Originally posted by tkblkcobra View Post
                            Later it was destroyed in a crash over the guardrail.

It's amazing it ever ran long enough to even crash.
                            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I reckon we'll see what happens the next time a pic is posted up that you don't like.
                              Ya reckon so? Lol

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X