Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Yale View Post
    Bush is mediocre, and Seether is just godawful.
    Bush sucks balls.

Comment

• Ded

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• This place is called Aogashima. It is a small island off the coast of Japan with a population of 205. I want to go here.

Originally posted by lincolnboy
            After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

• Gorgeous!

Edit:

From here ... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aogashima

The history of human settlement on Aogashima is uncertain. Most of the people in Aogashima are Japanese. The island is mentioned in Edo period records kept at Hachijō-jima, which record volcanic activity in 1652, and from 1670-1680. An earthquake swarm in July 1780 was followed by steam rising from the lakes in the Ikenosawa Caldera. Further earthquakes in May 1781 led to an eruption. In April 1783, lava flows from the Maruyama cone resulted in the evacuation of all 63 households on the island. During a massive eruption in 1785, some 130-140 of the population of 327 islanders perished.

Cool flag too.
              Last edited by Darren M; 07-10-2012, 10:47 AM.
              Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
              There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• I hope that volcano is no longer active.
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Mildly tsunami proof island?
                  "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

• Comment

• I want these rubber stamps!
                      Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                      There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• that island looks like fucking heaven to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darren M View Post
                          I want these rubber stamps!
                          You know it's real easy to make rubber stamps right?

Comment

• Originally posted by SouthernSVT View Post
                            I would pay $45 for a ticket to see Bush and Seether. Then wander around hitting on girls and gettin drunk during Nickelback's set.
                            I've seen them both live, and at $45 for both you would be WILDLY overpaying.

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                            This place is called Aogashima. It is a small island off the coast of Japan with a population of 205. I want to go here.

That's badass.

Comment

• Originally posted by Z06killinsbf View Post
                              Not sure why, but as I scrolled down and this came into view I laughed uncontrollably. I do believe I heard "dixie" honking inside my head for a split second also.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackGT View Post
                                Mildly tsunami proof island?

Or future large swimming pool after massive tsunami.

Comment

Working...
                                X