No announcement yet.

Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Forrest was a biker, he'd look like this dude.

Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
      And on the other side of the chinese checker, this gem from a dinner a few weeks ago:

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Biker looks like my old tattoo artist.
        Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

• "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Scott, I swear you Navy guys have some sort of top secret portal of endless naval photos, haha. I like them though, I just have to laugh.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Last edited by Pooter; 01-17-2013, 10:38 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pooter View Post
                [IMG]
                If Forrest was a biker, he'd look like this dude.
                the day you see me with a douche-billed flatypus hat on, you have my permission to just shoot me dead
                http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                  Scott, I swear you Navy guys have some sort of top secret portal of endless naval photos, haha. I like them though, I just have to laugh.
                  That one was actually taken by a guy I worked with while we were in Japan.
                  "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Originally posted by helosailor View Post
                    Yeah, exactly my point. An underground network of clandestine maritime photographers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pooter View Post
                      Raising Arizona bike?
                      Originally posted by Buzzo
                      Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Treasure Chest View Post
                        Now thats funny love it

Comment

• "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Originally posted by helosailor View Post
                            Looks like a submarine topside to me
                            Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

• Originally posted by Z06killinsbf View Post
                              Looks like a submarine topside to me
                              It is. Notice the tube doors open at the bottom of the pic. If I remember right, we were bringing them a dewatering pump, I think they had some sort of leak and needed an extra pump.
                              "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Originally posted by Yale View Post
                                lol

Comment

Working...
                                X