• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
    till he "used it up"

god bless.
    Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
    That's new racism!
    Paul wins, Sean. Just like in real life.
    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
      till he "used it up"

god bless.
      Greatness

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
        Agreed. Not sure how good an idea is when it makes all your customers uncomfortable. I was thinking the exact same thing as you. There better have been a tree that fell on that roof or the rear passenger side was annihilated, haha. (even though that's what I would tell people if there hadn't been)

Comment

• Originally posted by scootro View Post
          My comment was based on yours. I was sharing the same sentiment that it better had had a tree fall on it.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

My comment was based on yours. I was sharing the same sentiment that it better had had a tree fall on it.
            ok sure

Comment

• Originally posted by scootro View Post
              ok sure
              I'm sorry you had to go through the arduous task of hitting print screen, cropping the image, uploading it, and then linking it in the post, though.
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I'm sorry you had to go through the arduous task of hitting print screen, cropping the image, uploading it, and then linking it in the post, though.
                imgur chrome extension (fucking useful): Right clock on page, go down to "imgur" context menu, select "Capture Area," it automatically hosts captured area on imgur and opens image in a new page with URL, SUCCESS!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ratt View Post
                  imgur chrome extension (fucking useful): Right clock on page, go down to "imgur" context menu, select "Capture Area," it automatically hosts captured area on imgur and opens image in a new page with URL, SUCCESS!
                  Damn that's a lot easier than the way I do it.

Comment

Damn that's a lot easier than the way I do it.
                    Get on it!

Comment

• it's going to be much easier to troll.

Comment

Get on it!

glorious.

Comment

glorious.
                          You're welcome

I've had this extension for nigh on 3 years and it's brought me nothing but happiness.

Edit: Are those extra icons under my name for mod purposes?

Comment

You're welcome

I've had this extension for nigh on 3 years and it's brought me nothing but happiness.

Edit: Are those extra icons under my name for mod purposes?
                            Of course, I can ban you if you like as a demonstration.

Comment

firefox app! two clicks does it all sucka

Comment

• lol karma is a bitch....

Can't beat them, Join their NEW message board !!

Comment

Working...
                                X