No announcement yet.

Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Originally posted by YALE View Post
      Dog Soldiers

i actually have this movie. been along time since i have watch it. will have to watch soon.

Comment

• in lieu of the recent fb profile pic changes to the equal rights crap change yours to this and really make a difference.

Comment

• Lol at the bacon Kevin bacon

Comment

• ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• That thing is hideous!!! Kill it with fire!
                  "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

• What the fuck are they doing to JEEP

Comment

• And the 3 week delay of new car news to DFWmustangs has struck again!

What do you mean what are they doing to Jeep? Did you miss the Liberty and the Patriot and the Compass?

Comment

• Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
                        And the 3 week delay of new car news to DFWmustangs has struck again!

What do you mean what are they doing to Jeep? Did you miss the Liberty and the Patriot and the Compass?
                        No, unfortunately, I did not miss those. The Grand Cherokee development has always kinda given me hope.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
                          And the 3 week delay of new car news to DFWmustangs has struck again!

I guess we all can't be cool.

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                            Why must the fuck with my beloved Cherokee? Let it die in piece!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ratt View Post
                              No, unfortunately, I did not miss those. The Grand Cherokee development has always kinda given me hope.
                              Meh. Yeah, it's ugly, but what does it matter? Jeep people weren't ever going to buy it anyway, regardless of whether it was ugly or not and whether they named it Cherokee or Liberty.

Comment

• Lollerskates at the idea of a, "pretty," Jeep.
                                ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Working...
                                X