No announcement yet.

Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NayNay, you gonna leave that a truck arm set up? Pinion looks bad in the pics! What bags you gonna run?
    Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

• Comment

• THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
          me too, it was bout by my dad in 1980, 2 years before i was born, and ive been sitting on it since 2008, i will give it to my son in 2028 (yeesh) it will look good at some point, the body is the least of my worries at this point.. the chassis lays out, and everything will be new..

this is hot rodding at its finest, working with the scraps im given.. i could just go buy an excursion,or a fox, or a motorcycle, or whatever my rambling ass mind is thinking about for that moment, and then settle up for a 15 year old suburban and act like its hot shit.. but that would be dumb as fuck.

only reason i rolled the house paint on it was to protect the sheet metal til i get around to body work. heres what i started with.

and where it is..

it will have slick paint at some point in time, and i will do all the work on my own.. no one has touched this truck but me. 1 man 2 hands, get some.
          What's wrong with a 15 year old suburban?
          Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dad View Post
            At least he is building stuff and taking care of his kid and spending time with him ..
            try to keep up...

Originally posted by naynay View Post
            congrats on all your accomplishments, i am glad it netted you a 3 bay shop in waco texas, lol.
            http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

• Originally posted by Z06killinsbf View Post
              NayNay, you gonna leave that a truck arm set up? Pinion looks bad in the pics! What bags you gonna run?
              its on truck arms.. i need a panhard rod for it... the whole chassis is out of whack for how low it gets vs. how high it gets.. laid out its about 3" off center to towards the passenger side. its got 2500 dominators in the back.. you talking about the pinion angle?

i have a set of 3" lowering blocks to put in, the u bolts holding it to the rear are not even tight in this pic. correct me if i am wrong, but when i go to set the motor dont i set that angle first, and then set the rear angle to be opposite (at ride height? if so i am not even close to that point yet. I have a 350 SBC and th400 sitting in the "work shop" and a 5.3/4l60 sitting in there too. havent decided which i want to put in here because i'd like to save the LS for a gbody roller if i can find one. Also i need to put the bed on and hook a guage up to see where 30-40 psi sits (ride height) and go from there
              THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                i really cant help that $200-300k homes in 75208 dont have fancy garages. i guess in the 1920's they werent concerned about all that
                THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
                  What's wrong with a 15 year old suburban?
                  nothing. nothing wrong with an excursion either. or a fox. or a motorcycle. or a pogostick for you and the kids.

THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

i really cant help that $200-300k homes in 75208 dont have fancy garages. i guess in the 1920's they werent concerned about all that
                    I really can't help that you paid $200-300k for a dump in Oak Cliff
                    http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

• Originally posted by Cooter View Post

I keep up fine, its just a constant insult fest in every thread ..

Gets old, use the ignore feature ..

Comment

Comment

• from what i can see in that pic you got fuckin hosed for 300k
                          ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

nothing. nothing wrong with an excursion either. or a fox. or a motorcycle. or a pogostick for you and the kids.

Funny. But I wasn't talking about the truck by the way. It's looked like that for some time now. Just don't tell him he can be what ever he wants in life. Don't want another Obama. Yikes! !!.
                            Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
                                And Ben Affleck as bertmern. By the way I watched that ceremony today.

Comment

Working...
                                X