No announcement yet.

Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You know you want to. Someone build one and then take a random picture and post it.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post

You know you want to. Someone build one and then take a random picture and post it.

Can I just take 3 pictures of it, then repost them every 2 months in several threads, but maybe change the color saturation, for years on end, all while posting pictures of other shitty looking half finished Pintos?

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
        Can I just take 3 pictures of it, then repost them every 2 months in several threads, but maybe change the color saturation, for years on end, all while posting pictures of other shitty looking half finished Pintos?
        Funny!

Comment

I think that is SOP.
          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Approved. lol.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• brb, going over to craigslist. This is going to be so fucking awesome.

Comment

• Awwwwwwww ya.

302 Roller Moter
                Street or Drag
                Has not been raced but driven on the street.
                12 Bolt rear end.
                4 speed. 750 Double pumber.
                street slicks. Has primer, needs to be painted.
                $3750.00.

Comment

Yeah I was looking at that one, no motor too. I would offer to tow it for free. Looks like it was parked in '72.

Comment

Awwwwwwww ya.

302 Roller Moter
                    Street or Drag
                    Has not been raced but driven on the street.
                    12 Bolt rear end.
                    4 speed. 750 Double pumber.
                    street slicks. Has primer, needs to be painted.
                    $3750.00.
                    Needs "PUSSY WAGON" airbrushed on the panel by the back portal. Could easily as $3800.00 then.
                    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Comment

• Frogs away.
                        Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

• I didn't follow directions.
                          Last edited by CJ; 09-12-2013, 01:39 PM. Reason: HOW THE HELL IS THAT WORK SAFE?
                          Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Difference is, unlike buying a more door bel air and trying to fit in at the continental club with heated springs and fuzzy dice, I decided to tear my shit down and build it how I want it. The reason the pics all look the same is because it sits in one spot. Ill roll it out in the drive way and post some hipstamatic pics if you promise to swallow the whole load next time. Lets see some pics of your generic ass mustang that will never see a modification, which you bought just to stay relevant on the one website you singly are killing.
                            THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Working...
                            X