X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ded

Comment

• Originally posted by Binky View Post
      All the Navy does is give the Marines a lift. That's like wanting to be a taxi driver.

"It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• I cannot conceive of how intimidating/scary it must be to have our warships parked parrallel to your coast, a dot on the horizon, then... thunder.

Random question- how many bases do we have around the world, and how many other contries also have bases in countries outside of their own, and if so, on what kind of scale?
        Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

• In the height of Operation Enduring Freedom, Afghanistan, the US had nearly 1,000 bases.
          Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Originally posted by barronj View Post
            I cannot conceive of how intimidating/scary it must be to have our warships parked parrallel to your coast, a dot on the horizon, then... thunder.
            Imagine what the Japanese felt on Iwo Jima with a fleet of 495 ships sitting off shore. Granted not all were firing artillery but still had to be very intimidating.
            "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman
              I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
              Originally posted by AdamLX
              If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
              Because fuck you, that's why
              Originally posted by 80coupe
              nice dick, Idrivea4banger
              Originally posted by Rick Modena
              ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
              Originally posted by Jester
              Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Originally posted by Binky View Post
                All the Navy does is give the Marines a lift. That's like wanting to be a taxi driver.
                I never saw a Marine set foot on my sub the whole time I was on it (5 years). Plus they weren't allowed, it wasn't kid friendly.
                Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

• Originally posted by Z06killinsbf View Post
                  I never saw a Marine set foot on my sub the whole time I was on it (5 years). Plus they weren't allowed, it wasn't kid friendly.
                  Sick burn.

Comment

• Originally posted by Z06killinsbf View Post
                    I never saw a Marine set foot on my sub the whole time I was on it (5 years). Plus they weren't allowed, it wasn't heterosexual friendly.
                    Fixed

Comment

• Originally posted by CWO View Post
                      Yep.... That makes me want to set him on fire and throw his still burning carcass in front of a speeding truck.

Sent from my C6916 using Tapatalk
                      Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Tinder app.

Ded

Comment

• Ded

Comment

• I like that rogers guy, he knows whats up.

Comment

• Originally posted by dblack1 View Post
                              I like that rogers guy, he knows whats up.
                              he's a retard

Comment

• Rogers is a cell phone carrier in Canada...
                                Can't beat them, Join their NEW message board !!

Comment

Working...
                                X