Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
      I'm mid 30s and I was taught to double space after a sentence.But I got over it.

picture unrelated.
      You have to consider the font being used.

Comment

Is it bad to feel sorry for the cheerleaders??
        hory shet
        Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
          I've read that this is a good way to indirectly determine the age of a job applicant. Double space after a period is a generational thing and it will be assumed that you are mid 40s or older.
          I reviewed and corrected tons of reports for my past employer. Out of uniformity I would have to always add the additional space for our old timers. I am near 40 and I was taught double space after a sentence too. The guys that were 60 and older were single space neanderthals.
          Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Comment

I've read that this is a good way to indirectly determine the age of a job applicant. Double space after a period is a generational thing and it will be assumed that you are mid 40s or older.
              I graduated HS in 03 and remember is becoming optional either my junior or senior year. My fingers were already trained to type that way so there is no going back now.

Comment

• Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                Was helping my pops move some things today and I found this. Had no idea he was involved.

Nice.

Related; Just picked up a signed copy of his book for Mary's birthday.

David

Comment

What are their screen names here?

Comment

• Originally posted by stevo
                    Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Wow, I had no idea. Hard to kick old habits. Hard to know if you should too. Another thing I have noticed is beginning sentences with conjunctions. That's not their function. They are supposed to be junctions.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank View Post
                        Wow, I had no idea. Hard to kick old habits. Hard to know if you should too. Another thing I have noticed is beginning sentences with conjunctions. That's not their function. They are supposed to be junctions.
                        Conjunction Junction, what's your function?
                        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                          Conjunction Junction, what's your function?
                          "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Originally posted by cyclonescott View Post
                            What are their screen names here?
                            The CC on the bottom, right?

Comment

Fortunately, there are 2 cheerleaders to help balance the other end of the table... but they better move fast if they are going to get any food.

Comment

• "Carl's Jr.......eat like you mean it!"

Comment

Working...
                                X