Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You forgot one.

I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

• ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Lmfao

Earlier this year a bar in Plano got in trouble for a sign that said "I like my beer like I like my violence... domestic."

Comment

• Originally posted by YALE View Post
          lol
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post

A sister named Shelby... who do we know that fits that description??
            When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
              The personal check Harold Hamm (CEO Continental Resources) wrote to his ex-wife this week as part of a divorce settlement.

One of my coworkers got a check this week for $230K and deposited it in the ATM to his personal account. I just wonder if it raises any eyebrows.
              Originally posted by racrguy
              What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
              Originally posted by racrguy
              Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                One of my coworkers got a check this week for $230K and deposited it in the ATM to his personal account. I just wonder if it raises any eyebrows.
                I'm pretty sure the bank has to fill out some paperwork to send to the fed on that. If it's totally out of the norm, I'm sure it will be flagged.

I wonder how much he got in immediate credit.

Comment

• My wife and I deposited a couple of checks totaling $70,000 at one time. The bank ( Chase) wanted to hold it all for 3 weeks before we could touch it.

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                    I'm pretty sure the bank has to fill out some paperwork to send to the fed on that. If it's totally out of the norm, I'm sure it will be flagged.

It doesn't go to the fed. It goes to the SEC.
                    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                      Has your employer heard of electronic funds transfer or did your coworker get this outside of his employment?
                      Ford
                      GM
                      Toyota
                      VAG

Comment

• Yea I did a check for 150k one time, and the bank held the money for nearly a week, even after confirmation... I thought it was shady as heck.
                        "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Comment

• I bet that PO Box is running over now. You know every money hungry, sob story, conniving thief and general leg humper is going to be trying to come up with something that would strike a nerve of the guy. In hopes he turns loose of a small chunk of what's left.

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post

As a courtesy, Chase made $200 immediately available, the rest will be available after a full scale investigation.

Originally posted by quikag View Post
                            Has your employer heard of electronic funds transfer or did your coworker get this outside of his employment?
                            Seriously.

Comment

• Originally posted by FATHERFORD View Post
                              Yea I did a check for 150k one time, and the bank held the money for nearly a week, even after confirmation... I thought it was shady as heck.
                              I turned in a check the other day for $500. I used the mobile deposit app on my phone. So they hold the check for 10 business days. I finally called them and found out that they thought it was for $50k and were taking the money out of the account. Customer just thought it was funny and said he would improve his hand writing next time. Apparently he had more than $50k in that account so it would've cleared. Im glad I called because Im sure he would've flipped out.
                              Iv noticed that banks will cash a check as soon as I deposit it and hold the money for several days to "verify". Best I can figure is the bank holds the money for a few days to make money off of it some how.

Comment

• Originally posted by stephen4785 View Post
                                Iv noticed that banks will cash a check as soon as I deposit it and hold the money for several days to "verify". Best I can figure is the bank holds the money for a few days to make money off of it some how.
                                Banks are covering themselves. A returned check normally takes 3-5 business days to come back, sometimes faster if it's a large bank on image exchange. Checks clear much faster than they did a decade ago due to the check 21 act

Comment

Working...
                                X