Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
      My hope is that she is as wild as she hopes she is. My fear is that she is a dead fish with a shallow gag reflex.
      I dunno man. Idaho, Fireball... I'm betting she's had "The Simba" before the third date at least a few times.
      "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Add to that the marginally attractive face, I bet she tries almost as hard as the fat girls do.

Comment

• Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Comment

• When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

• Last edited by SS Junk; 04-12-2016, 09:13 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dad View Post
                  My mom took off for 3 months one summer to finish her PhD and my dad bought me an 84' CR500 and an UZI that in hindsight I believe he did just to piss her off. I weighed in at about 100lbs and rode the fuck out of that bike. I had the jug ported, swapped the piston for one with a 9 to 1 CR, high flow reeds, a roost boost ignition that later got swapped to some MSD stuff, some kick ass exhaust, and bigger front forks. I had to carry spare plugs with me everywhere I went on that thing. That bike turned a faster 1/4 time on the dirt then any street bike of that era could do on pavement. I used to drag race street bikes with me in the dirt beside the road and them on the road and no one ever came close to beating me.
                  Last edited by svauto-erotic855; 04-12-2016, 09:08 AM.
                  Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Originally posted by svo855 View Post
                    My mom took off for 3 months one summer to finish her PhD and my dad bought me an 84' CR500 and an UZI that in hindsight I believe he did just to piss her off. I weighed in at about 100lbs and rode the fuck out of that bike. I had the jug ported, swapped the piston for one with a 9 to 1 CR, high flow reeds, a roost boost ignition that later got swapped to some MSD stuff, some kick ass exhaust, and bigger front forks. I had to carry spare plugs with me everywhere I went on that thing. That bike turned a faster 1/4 time on the dirt then any street bike of that era could do on pavement. I used to drag race street bikes with me in the dirt beside the road and them on the road and no one ever came close to beating me.
                    Dude, you are so full of shit.
                    ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

• That may very well be so, but:
                      "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Originally posted by matts5.0 View Post
                          I know, but always good for a laugh...
                          Originally posted by Silverback
                          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• So I am changing some stuff on this Ecoboost Mustang, turn my back on it and when I turn around it done took out my buddy.

Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Originally posted by matts5.0 View Post
                                Agree....at 100lbs....on a CR500 and on dirt. Traction is nowhere to be found. The only thing it would do is swap ends.

Comment

Working...
                                X