• Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dad View Post
            makes me think close encounters.

also makes me run around the house locking all doors, windows, vents and chimney.

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
              WTF

Comment

• Originally posted by Fern View Post
                makes me think close encounters.

also makes me run around the house locking all doors, windows, vents and chimney.

Makes me think of mashed potatoes !

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dad View Post
                  Makes me think of mashed potatoes !
                  hahaha hell yeah i love that movie. THE sci-fi classic. period.

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                    I clearly remember a july afternoon when I was 10. Me and my dad were outside washing off his '63 split window coupe. A gentleman approached me wearing a Hawaiian shirt and shorts, and asked me if my father was around. I pointed towards my dad, who was putting some tools up. He asked my father if the corvette was for sale. My dad said it wasn't, but began talking with the man. The man then said he would be willing to trade his car for an american muscle car, and how he had always wanted a saddle tan split window. My dad spoke with him for a bit, and then we walked with him around to the front of the house where there was a beautiful silver 300SL. My dad looked over the car for a while, commented on how beautiful it was, and then said "I'd love to trade, but damnit I just don't want the hassle of finding parts for a foreign car." He wished him the best of luck, gave him the name of a local corvette shop, and sent him on his way.

My dad regrets that.
                    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Comment

• Well, you wanted random.

Comment

• Ded

Comment

Comment

• Ded

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X