Pic when you were young.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
    First stick shift car I ever drove was my mom's '92 Laser. LOL!!
    I bought a 64k ~92 Eclipse I bought when I left for college. It spent more time in the shop that it did driving down the highway before I totaled it on the back of a van that stopped in the middle of the freeway.
    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

When I was about 2:
      "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

When I was about 6:
        "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

please dont post the about 9 pic
          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by helosailor View Post
            When I was about 6:
            Young lil playa.
            sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
            🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
              please dont post the about 9 pic
              Oh HELLLLL no.

Comment

When I was about 6:

And your dad is thinking, "man I wish I still had the white 66 Charger".

Never knew we had so many Mopar families around here.

Comment

I was never really brought up with any brand loyalty. I got to experience all the big three plus some when I was young.

Comment

There is a picture of me floating around with the lines shaved in to the side of my head, like Vanilla had. But it was waaaaay before Vanilla's time. IIRC, it was a Brian Bosworth thing.

That thing ever sees the light of day, I might kill my mother.
                    Originally posted by BradM
                    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                    Originally posted by Leah
                    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by 1carcrazyguy View Post
                      And your dad is thinking, "man I wish I still had the white 66 Charger".

Never knew we had so many Mopar families around here.
                      That was one of many great lessons my dad taught me, family comes first. When my sister came along, so did the Fury. He got that Charger (383 Magnum) in '68 (a little over a year before I was born). It was barely two years old, and he paid $1800 for it at a credit union auction.

Comment

15 and sporting the jorts, medium top shoes and tube socks!

Comment

my dad always had corvettes, hence my swag.

Comment

When I was about 6:
                            Hell yeah. My dad had a Fury III with a 360 in gold. Got to love those plastic timing gears.

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                              Hell yeah. My dad had a Fury III with a 360 in gold. Got to love those plastic timing gears.
                              They were good for 80k miles and not a bit more. I think my dad bought 10-12 "broke down" cars within a couple thousand miles of that and replaced with a steel set. Then he sold them for good money. Usually had a list of people wanting a certain car. Those were the days!

Comment

Yep. I remember when it almost gave up the ghost we were coming back from Didneyland on the side of the road cranking that shit over until it finally caught.

Comment

Working...
                                X