Pimp yo wifes ride

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pimp yo wifes ride

A few months back I was driving my wifes Corvette and an 18-wheeler turned into me and scrapped up the side of it. It needed a rear quarter, door, and fender. Insurance was going to only pay to have those parts painted. Being a 2008 and being black I knew the car would look like shit if they only painted the one half so I decided to go ahead and paint the whole thing. After talking to Pat at American Bodyworks in Lewisville whom I do some tuning for he convinced me that if we were painting the whole car we should go all out. So we ended up doing the Z06 widebody front and rear in a modified Lexus pearl white, the 19/20 cup wheels in cyber grey, the zr1 front splitter and skirts in cyber grey, and the headlights as well as all the plastic trim, door handles, lights, etc. in cyber grey. It came out amazing, you truly have to see the color to appreciate it, all the little pieces being color matched really does a lot for the overall apperance. It's not the yellowish gangster pearl white you see on some cars, it is very bright white with a ton of blue hue to it. Hard to capture in pictures. If you are looking for high end paint/body definitely keep these guys in mind, they exceeded all of my expectations.

Before

After

Comment

Looks so much better in white and with the body changes.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
      Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

naynay was here!

Comment

That Lexus pearl white is a great color. I've sold quite a bit of it lately.
          "You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating Fruit Loops on your front porch"

Comment

I dig the absolute fuck outta that
            2012 GT500

Comment

white with black lights looks so good.

what zr1 lip and skirts did you use? i am probably going with cf kits stuff.

what spoiler?

dig the cup wheels too.

did he paint the jambs too? white with blacks jambs would be sick.

Comment

Originally posted by jammeejamm View Post
                white with black lights looks so good.

what zr1 lip and skirts did you use? i am probably going with cf kits stuff.

what spoiler?

dig the cup wheels too.

did he paint the jambs too? white with blacks jambs would be sick.
                Whole car was disassembled, everything that should be white is white. Not sure on the splitter and skirts, he sourced all of that.

Comment

Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
                  naynay was here!
                  Suurrreee
                  Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Nice that white looks good
                    2003 oxford white cobra whipple powered corn fed
                    2018 F150 RCSB 5.0

Comment

Looks great!
                      Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

I don't even want to know what that cost. Probably two foxes plus $5k
                        2012 GT500

Comment

lmao @ the MJ tag

i'm the biggest tight wad on the planet so of course i think it was expensive, but after talking to some folks i definitely got hooked up.

Comment

wow, that looks incredible. I know you said it's a Lexus pearl but I always thought white diamond tricoat should have been a factory option.

Comment

Originally posted by dville_gt View Post
                              lmao @ the MJ tag

i'm the biggest tight wad on the planet so of course i think it was expensive, but after talking to some folks i definitely got hooked up.
                              glad you could see it, lookin good james!

Comment

Working...
                              X