The new daily beater...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shes with him for his money.
    Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
      Nope! Not gonna...
      lolz
      Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

That's my wife's C350. It's a fun car...would be more fun with about 100hp more.
        She needs to replace it with a C63, that's about 200hp more
        Originally posted by Marisa
        we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

Nice ride! Always had a soft spot for the 12C since I rode/drove one a few years ago. Love the depreciation curve on them too so buying used is a very smart way to go.
          Ford
          GM
          Toyota
          VAG

Comment

Originally posted by red89notch View Post
            She needs to replace it with a C63, that's about 200hp more
            Too late now...she just got a GLC300 as well. I'm not buying anymore cars for a while.

Comment

Lol. Enjoy your youth. It's fleeting.
              That's no lie...I'm same age as you, and been feeling it lately.

Also - Nice ride Doc...you have arrived sir!
              70' Chevelle RagTop
              (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

EM.

If you ever want to move to a flat, dusty, windy, middle of nowhere area. We could use another car guy up here. Independent democratic partner group and currently building a freestanding as well.

Comment

Too late now...she just got a GLC300 as well. I'm not buying anymore cars for a while.
                  Famous last words.

Nice car.
                  Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by 1carcrazyguy View Post
                    If you ever want to move to a flat, dusty, windy, middle of nowhere area. We could use another car guy up here. Independent democratic partner group and currently building a freestanding as well.
                    No thanks. I hate where I live now. I plan on moving back to Houston to be near my boys next year.

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
                      Now buy a camera that can fit the whole car in the shot. Bad ass, man.
                      If the mother fucker would hold the phone in landscape... It's not rocket surgery.
                      Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                      I remember one time this cool motherfucker with great taste in cars told me he wasnt ever getting married again...
                      LMFAO
                      Yessir!
                      [ATTACH]4375[/ATTACH]
                      I smell a money chaser.

Comment

Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
                        If the mother fucker would hold the phone in landscape... It's not rocket surgery.
                        I will try harder next time.

Comment

GLCS are nice. I have yet to work on one or drive one but they are very nice. Based on the new C class which is basically a mini S class with less features. The comfort and style are there though.
                          we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

Originally posted by red89notch View Post
                            GLCS are nice. I have yet to work on one or drive one but they are very nice. Based on the new C class which is basically a mini S class with less features. The comfort and style are there though.

I was pleasantly surprised driving it. But it's definitely a chick car. I like the C350 better.

Comment

I hate to break it to you....they are both chick cars! Now that Black series and that McLaren are man cars.

truth.

Comment

They must have some hella lease specials on those chick MB cars for you to get your new wife two of them.
                                Ford
                                GM
                                Toyota
                                VAG

Comment

Working...
                                X