The new daily beater...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well played.

I'm in Vicksburg for a wedding and have zero idea how you could drive the MB Black or the 12C around this state without falling into a pothole never to be heard from again.

Comment

Originally posted by AdamLX View Post
      Well played.

I'm in Vicksburg for a wedding and have zero idea how you could drive the MB Black or the 12C around this state without falling into a pothole never to be heard from again.
      Honestly the worst roads in the state are around that area, Louisiana portion of 20 sucks also.

I can't believe people have keyed your cars, but flash in the poorest state might be part of it. That thing is beautiful. I've been watching those for awhile. They are getting incredibly affordable for that level of car

Comment

One would think that with how long I've been a member here I wouldn't get flamed about things I post.
        Anyway, I don't buy cars with making or saving money in mind. They are just expendable toys. And don't worry about my finances or investments. I assure you that I am doing ok with both.
        Quickag, I'm sure you do well in your world. No reason to criticize another's because you don't agree with them. But, with that said, it's DFWM, where anything goes.

Comment

We're all just chasing Roscoe anyway. He's the epitome of ball'n.

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
            I'll be he rents his house also!

The one in Florida I do. [emoji106] I financed my current home. Thanks for the insult.

Comment

Originally posted by AdamLX View Post
              Well played.

Hence the reason my cars stay in the garage. I mostly just drive the truck around here.

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
                The one in Florida I do. [emoji106] I financed my current home. Thanks for the insult.
                Note to self: Meta-jokes don't work well here.

I suppose you missed that shitshow thread last week...

Comment

Time to post the bank statements to see who has the most money. I'm going to go ahead and warn you, there is a comma in mine!

Comment

Im sure Dr Dave paid cash from his tax return.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
                    2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                      Note to self: Meta-jokes don't work well here.

I suppose you missed that shitshow thread last week...

Yeah, I'm usually don't get the jokes on here as I try to avoid the big drama threads. No worries though.

Comment

• Originally posted by fordracing19 View Post
                        Im sure Dr Dave paid cash from his tax return.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Lol. I don't get tax returns.

Comment

• Badass, Doc.

Comment

• Originally posted by BradM View Post
                            Time to post the bank statements to see who has the most money. I'm going to go ahead and warn you, there is a comma in mine!
                            I don't want to brag, but my bank says I have an outstanding balance.
                            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Having the largest bank statement.....might win you the battle. But if you want to win any war, you need to look at financial disclosure statements.

Comment

• Badass car dr dave.

Im just glad to say i got to drive one of those in vegas. They no longer have the mclaren at the exotic racing thing. But all i can say is wow. Just to ride in one was on my bucket list. But i at least got to drive one. To own one, that is a different story. Mad props to you.

Comment

Working...
                                X