Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Starting a new line of youtube videos. Need feedback.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wait, you're white?

Comment

Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
      Wait, you're white?
      I thought JC was black.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
      2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
        Wait, you're white?
        Last time I checked my privilege level, it was clearly in the white zone. So yeah, I am white.

Originally posted by fordracing19 View Post
        I thought JC was black.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
        What gave you that idea?

Comment

Jheri Curl 316?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk
          "We, the people, are the rightful masters of both congress and the courts - not to overthrow the constitution, but to overthrow men who pervert the constitution." Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by asphaltjunkie View Post
            Jheri Curl 316?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk
            More like too much WWF and Stone Cold Steve Austin. Plus my initials are JC, so the name kind of stuck.

Comment

It's been a while, but I have been absolutely swamped with my actual job. This one is different, but I will be getting back into my wheelhouse real quick. Ever had that one damned car that absolutely refuses to be fixed? Yeah, this is what always plays out in my mind when I get one of those. How I feel and what I want to do.

Comment

Starting a 3 part series for mustangs. Foxbody first. Enjoy. Trying to up the polish on the videos, added in a new intro, let me know what you think of it.

Comment

Took me long enough, but here is part 2 of the mustang trilogy.

Comment

And the last one in the mustang series.

Comment

Newest video. Had a lot of free time lately, so I am catching up.

Comment

Just another one of those opinions you asked for.

The editing has improved. Not bad in some spots, but I think the cussing and quirky presentation is going to limit your overall audience. Some people will think it's funny, but most won't. Right now the motif is a tad juvenile and that's going to be your primary audience. You have been getting thumbs down on your recent videos and fewer comments. You might want to think about making some tweaks.

Comment

Originally posted by LS1Goat View Post
                          Just another one of those opinions you asked for.

The editing has improved. Not bad in some spots, but I think the cussing and quirky presentation is going to limit your overall audience. Some people will think it's funny, but most won't. Right now the motif is a tad juvenile and that's going to be your primary audience. You have been getting thumbs down on your recent videos and fewer comments. You might want to think about making some tweaks.
                          I had a couple of guys that didn't like me picking on their favorite cars and they started stalking some of my videos, thumbs downing me. I always anticipated that. The big plus in my analytics is that a bunch of my raving reviews are in playlists.

Comments have been glitching lately, I had several of them that showed up on my phone, but didn't show up in the videos, not even on "under review".

I'll give it a little while longer on the current style and if things don't improve, I will look at switching up a bit.

Comment

New one. As I said in the notes, this is kind of my forgotten episode. I've been going back and forth with this, never really liking the script, but I got a request for this. Tweaked it until I was happy with it.

Comment

Got a new camera and I am back to making these. Something got lost in translation with the audio quality, it's good in the source, but worse after the encoding. Going to look into that. Let me know what you think.

Comment

Getting better. As mentioned before, lighten up on the language and look out for voice pitch. You don't want to sound monotone, but you tend to go a little high at times. Keep going, everyone starts somewhere
                                If you can read this thank a teacher. If it's in English thank a soldier.

Comment

Working...
                                X