Snopes verified: Giant Gator on the back 9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snopes verified: Giant Gator on the back 9

Large reptiles strolling around links are not an unusual sight in the Sunshine State.

Fuck every bit of that. One more reason to stay out of Florida, as if I didn't already have enough reasons.

Comment

Not sure I'd want to be that close taking video of it.
      Originally posted by MR EDD
      U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
        Not sure I'd want to be that close taking video of it.
        I'm sure you could out run that thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
          I'm sure you could out run that thing.
          The maximum speed for a sprinting human is around 20 miles per hour, and most reasonably fit humans can exceed 10 mph for a short distance. It's possible that some small alligators might get as high as 25 mph for a short burst, but large alligators generally can't get above 7-8 mph.

Comment

I've always heard that if you run zig-zag, they can't adjust direction fast enough to keep up. HA! Fuck that! I'm running straight and doing some crazy jump in the air shit like it's trying to nip my heels.

Comment

i've heard big gators dont like the smell of poop . i got this no problem . he'll be running through a trail of shit .

Comment

No need for all that. Just push down the closest person to you.

It's my same strat for an active shooter situation.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                  No need for all that. Just push down the closest person to you.

It's my same strat for an active shooter situation.
                  Same with any other animal attack scenarios too. I don't have to be faster than the animal, I just need to be faster than everyone else in my group!

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
                    Same with any other animal attack scenarios too. I don't have to be faster than the animal, I just need to be faster than everyone else in my group!
                    Only have fat friends. Good strategy.

Comment

Can not actually tell how big that gator is really. ....those guys were too much of pussies to go put a dr pepper can on its back for size comparison.
                      sigpic

Comment

don't have to be faster than the gator, just faster than everyone else

Comment

Originally posted by jefehbk View Post
                          Can not actually tell how big that gator is really. ....those guys were too much of pussies to go put a dr pepper can on its back for size comparison.
                          Lmao! I'd like to see that.

Comment

Gator's size has been estimated (by the golf course crew) at 16.5+ feet in length.

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback
                              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Working...
                              X