Man finds snakes lowering from his home's ceiling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man finds snakes lowering from his home's ceiling

He doesn't sound like the manliest of men, but at least he's not freaking out.

STORY: http://www.fox13news.com/trending/151253114-story

GREENWOOD, S.C. (FOX 13) - Imagine getting home from a long day at work and finding two snakes slithering their way down from your ceiling. That's what happened to a Greenwood, South Carolina man this week, and there's still a snake lurking in his home after the ordeal. 36

Mark Hyatt posted video of the snakes, twisted and lowering themselves from his ceiling, on Facebook the evening of May 31.

"Yes, this is what I came home to today. I got one out (after some violent hand to hand combat,) but the other is lost in the house somewhere. Anyone want to come for a sleep over at my place tonight?," Mark wrote.

Photo Man finds snakes lowering from his home's ceiling
    In the video, Hyatt's bedroom is in view behind the snakes. 3

"Please, don't go in my bedroom," he could be heard saying.

Hyatt told FOX 13 News he tried to sweep one of the snakes out the door, but it kept charging its way back in - three times. He finally picked the snake up and threw him into the yard.

He said the other got away and hid in his den. He had yet to find it Wednesday afternoon and would hire help to get it out, if it came to that.

Hyatt said they looked like black snakes and acknowledged they were good for keeping vermin away.

"I just don't want them in my house," he added.

Sorry I would be freaking out. FUCK SNAKES....MAY THEY ALL BURN IN HELL
    sigpic

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
        Damn straight!! I'll bet money that there is probably a whole snakepit up there.
        sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
        🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Lopping or hedge shears. Done.
          "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
            Lopping or hedge shears. Done.
            Snakes freak me out. I'd definitely go for the shotgun with the buckshot. I don't care what I damage.
            sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
            🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

I'd pull a Michonne maneuver and kill the fuckers.

Comment

Someone said he knew they were up there but they didn't bother him, until they started to come down.....fuuuuuuuuu that

Originally posted by DOHCTR
                You sir are the poster child for "Go big or go home"!

Comment

Generally when they twist up like that, they're mating.

Probably a few more in the attic.
                  Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

They are probably beneficial, non-venomous snakes. No reason to kill them, you pussies!

If they don't have a food and water source, they will eventually move on. If they are there, especially multiple snakes, they must have plenty to eat. He should work on fixing his rodent problem, or let the snakes do it for him.

Comment

Step 1: Verify insurance is paid.
                      Step 2: Really big fire
                      Step 3: Collect and move far away.
                      Step 4: FUCK SNAKES!!!

Comment

I don't get why people are afraid of snakes.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                          me either

Comment

Originally posted by jluv View Post
                            They are probably beneficial, non-venomous snakes. No reason to kill them, you pussies!

If they don't have a food and water source, they will eventually move on. If they are there, especially multiple snakes, they must have plenty to eat. He should work on fixing his rodent problem, or let the snakes do it for him.
                            I've plugged two of these "beneficial" little bastards this year because they discovered that eggs don't run away and you don't have to hunt them. Like their own private McDonalds that delivers every day.

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                            Me either. If I can 100% identify that it's not poison, I usually don't have a problem black bagging one into a pillowcase and relocating it. If I can't see it's head, I shoot to kill. Had one earlier this year that was in a nesting box, all I could see was the tail and a suspicious lump in the hay, I aimed for the lump. Turned out to be a water moccasin.

Comment

Originally posted by JC316 View Post
                              If I can't see it's head, I shoot to kill.
                              Just FYI, using the head or the eyes to tell between venomous and non-venomous is not reliable. There are venomous snakes with round eyes and no triangle to their heads, and vice-versa. More of a wives' tale than anything.

Comment

Working...
                              X