Warning: Undefined array key "scheme" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/content/link.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "host" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/content/link.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "scheme" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/content/link.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "host" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/content/link.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "scheme" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/content/link.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "host" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/content/link.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "scheme" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/content/link.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "host" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/content/link.php on line 2 Do you prefer your Lyft passenger to be crazy? - DFW Mustangs

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you prefer your Lyft passenger to be crazy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sleeper View Post
    Keep these fuckers in the city please. In the country they usually get weeded out by "accidents".
    I feel like that sentence has air quotes in real life.

That dumb bitch posted that herself? Jesus christ, is this type of personality really growing as fast as it seems?
    Last edited by Jimbo; 08-30-2016, 11:12 AM.

Comment

Bitch was toasted! Everyone knows about the continent of Hawaii right?! She needs to be lyfted right out the window!

Comment

Is anyone else tired of the slack-mouthed way a lot of these millennials talk? I wouldn't be able to stand listening to her even if she had been friendly.
        70' Chevelle RagTop
        (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

Originally posted by Rreemo View Post
          Is anyone else tired of the slack-mouthed way a lot of these millennials talk? I wouldn't be able to stand listening to her even if she had been friendly.
          It's called "vocal fry", and it's so fucking annoying.
          sigpic

Comment

A simple ass beating would go a long way towards getting her back down to earth.
            Last edited by Gasser64; 08-31-2016, 12:33 PM.
            WH

Comment

Yeah I can't fucking stand the way these dipshits talk. They add syllables and generally fuck up proper annunciation. It drives me nuts. She's also a complete fucking idiot.

This bitch would've been left on the street after hearing one sentence from her.

Comment

Originally posted by Baba Ganoush View Post
                Yeah I can't fucking stand the way these dipshits talk. They add syllables and generally fuck up proper annunciation. It drives me nuts. She's also a complete fucking idiot.

This bitch would've been left on the street after hearing one sentence from her.
                Man, you fucking nailed it.

You know what drives me nuts? People who try to use big words but can't be bothered to actually check to make sure they're using the right word.

The one you're looking for is "enunciation."

Originally posted by Rreemo View Post
                This kind of speak has been commonplace with waspy broads since the 90's. It's nothing new, easy to spot, and a surefire way to know you're dealing with an absolute dipshit.

Comment

What a drunk ass dizzy broad. Kudos to that guy for leaving that bitch on the side of the road.
                  Originally posted by Silverback
                  Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                    Man, you fucking nailed it.

You know what drives me nuts? People who try to use big words but can't be bothered to actually check to make sure they're using the right word.

The one you're looking for is "enunciation."
                    Close enough. So glad your superior English skills have had such a positive influence on everyone.

Now piss off back to Haterville where you're surely missed.

Comment

Close enough.
                      Actually, not close at all.

The world's leading online dictionary: English definitions, synonyms, word origins, example sentences, word games, and more. A trusted authority for 25+ years!

The world's leading online dictionary: English definitions, synonyms, word origins, example sentences, word games, and more. A trusted authority for 25+ years!

Comment

Close enough. So glad your superior English skills have had such a positive influence on everyone.

Forget to pay your fucking Google bill?

Comment

He's not superior, he's a liberal retard.
                          WH

Comment

Like if that stupid cunt said "like" one more time, I was totally like going to...like rage on this Hawaiian continent. And I would totally like kick in her throat and like do other things
                            sigpic

Comment

I drink Hawaiian Punch.
                              Originally posted by MR EDD
                              U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Working...
                              X