Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Two old ladies vs loading dock (wait for it)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two old ladies vs loading dock (wait for it)

After all that they still are worried about finding candle supply, LMAO!

Comment

That's a lawsuit waiting to happen...

Comment

Oh my god, the stupidity. Good lord. You can hear the engine knocking and in it's death throes. You know they're married to some poor bastard. My guess is there's a reason the car has a dash cam.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Lmao...

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
            Oh my god, the stupidity. Good lord. You can hear the engine knocking and in it's death throes. You know they're married to some poor bastard. My guess is there's a reason the car has a dash cam.
            you think their kids installed the camera? lol..

Comment

That could be my MIL, going to her arts and crafts store.

Comment

Originally posted by TX_92_Notch View Post
                That's a lawsuit waiting to happen...
                It'll get kicked. There is this whole reasonable person standard that dictates success in law. Would a reasonable have noticed the 4 foot drop off in a light commercial area? Probably. Non-suit. Thanks for coming, Ma'am.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                  It'll get kicked. There is this whole reasonable person standard that dictates success in law. Would a reasonable have noticed the 4 foot drop off in a light commercial area? Probably. Non-suit. Thanks for coming, Ma'am.
                  McDonald's and hot coffee...

Comment

Originally posted by chronical View Post
                    McDonald's and hot coffee...
                    Have you ever really combed through that case? McDonald's had a history of complaints, and chose to not only ignore, but keep the throttle down.

Look up pictures of Stella Liebeck Burns. I'd also suggest watching Hot Coffee. It was a documentary that followed her life and the lawsuit. In no way is her case similar to 2 old birds driving off of a loading dock because they weren't paying attention.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                      Have you ever really combed through that case? McDonald's had a history of complaints, and chose to not only ignore, but keep the throttle down.

Look up pictures of Stella Liebeck Burns. I'd also suggest watching Hot Coffee. It was a documentary that followed her life and the lawsuit. In no way is her case similar to 2 old birds driving off of a loading dock because they weren't paying attention.
                      I agree with all that, but putting hot liquid between your legs is not a good idea.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                        I agree with all that, but putting hot liquid between your legs is not a good idea.
                        I don't disagree, but she was also damn near 80 (they always make the best choices), it was 1992 - so cup holders weren't the norm, and she was riding shotgun in a stopped vehicle when it happened.

Comment

Who thought that was a good place for a loading dock ?

No signs, no barrier .. crazy

Comment

I didn't even see the damn thing. If you were looking for a store front you could easily drive off that. Your peripheral isn't going to catch that.

Comment

I saw it, but your right there should be a couple of poles in yellow with a small chain or something to let morons like Lucy and Ethyl know that its not an alley or thorough-way.
                              Originally posted by Silverback
                              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Working...
                              X