No announcement yet.

68 Buick is finished! aka the BADDEST car ever posted on dfwMUstangs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i have been watching the build off of minis, Great to see it finally in person! Awesome car man!

Comment

That is really choice. Incredible job, very clean.

Comment

Thank you all for the kind words but the guy who deserves all the credit is Derek Mullins (screenname Slovanova). He worked really hard finishing the car up for me, and pretty much built the entire car. He also picked out the color, and had a hand in the whole design all the way.

Comment

Badass, I wish I had held on to my old Chrysler now and given it that treatment.

Comment

Comment

Needs moar diesel http://s1003.photobucket.com/albums/...-02-45_895.mp4

Comment

Originally posted by 4EyedTurd View Post
                I'm perfectly happy how my car sounds thanks though!

Comment

Damn! That is one bad ass ride dude!

Comment

niceeeeeeeee!
                    1967 Mustang Fastback - 5.0 32V Stroked Teksid - Supercar GT heads - MARCELLA Billet intake -
                    - Twin Precision 6766 Turbo set up - BigStuff3 - AMS1000 - Built GM 4l80e - Art Morrison Chassis
                    - Sparco Milano Leather Seats- Forged 18" wheels - 29" M/T tires + A/C & heat!

1991 TT Mod Foxbody Coupe- Build thread... http://www.yellowbullet.com/forum/sh...d.php?t=422864

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
                      Yes sir, they're Dayton triple cross Wheels.
                      Well done on both counts!!!! So many folks going with Chinese shit these days.
                      Show my age, but I bought my first Daytons in 92. Then Roadster brought out the Roadstars in '93 so I bought a pair of those, but always went back to Dayton...
                      Had a Dayton shirt back in the days that said "If you aint got Dayton's, you aint got SHIT!"

Comment

Very nice.

Comment

I've been following your thread and really like the car. But, why can I not get past the doors? Every time I look at the car, the doors throw me.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
                            I've been following your thread and really like the car. But, why can I not get past the doors? Every time I look at the car, the doors throw me.
                            I told you, it's a ratrod

Thanks again for all the kind words

Comment

Please tell me it has a 455 Buick under the hood!

Comment

Originally posted by MattB View Post
                                Please tell me it has a 455 Buick under the hood!
                                I truly wish it did, but there wasn't any room for it. With as much as the car was channeled the small block barely fits as it is.

Comment

Working...
                                X