Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
    who hasnt exchanged drugs for sex?
    Insurance fraud, fucking his patients, is just the first things I saw. I am just shocked is all.
    Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
      Insurance fraud, fucking his patients, is just the first things I saw. I am just shocked is all.
      98 felony counts seems excessive.
      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

LOL. Imagine he probably only got caught for a 1/4 of the shit he did.
        Whos your Daddy?

Comment

who hasnt exchanged drugs for sex?
          Whataburger... it's a helluva drug

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
            Whataburger... it's a helluva drug
            I was gonna say, I hear a #6 is like crack.
            "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Well the CEO completely changed his tune on the situation. Internal memo of telling his employees they did the right thing to major apology. There is a question now if United followed the law. Apparently they have to give a written notice about selection and why. They apparently did not.
              Statement from United Airlines CEO Oscar Munoz on United Express Flight 3411

The truly horrific event that occurred on this flight has elicited many responses from all of us: outrage, anger, disappointment. I share all of those sentiments, and one above all: my deepest apologies for what happened. Like you, I continue to be disturbed by what happened on this flight and I deeply apologize to the customer forcibly removed and to all the customers aboard. No one should ever be mistreated this way.

I want you to know that we take full responsibility and we will work to make it right.

It’s never too late to do the right thing. I have committed to our customers and our employees that we are going to fix what’s broken so this never happens again. This will include a thorough review of crew movement, our policies for incentivizing volunteers in these situations, how we handle oversold situations and an examination of how we partner with airport authorities and local law enforcement. We’ll communicate the results of our review by April 30th.

I promise you we will do better.

Sincerely,

Oscar

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                I'm sure this was your response...

(from the article)

"Airport police officers got involved after Delta requested assistance with a passenger “who would not comply with boarding and baggage check procedures” at the gate, according to a statement sent to The Huffington Post by airport spokesman Brian Lassaline.

“When officers arrived, Delta Air Lines stated the woman could not remain on board,” Lassaline wrote. “Despite repeated requests by officers, the woman refused to leave the aircraft and had to be removed.” The woman was arrested and charges are pending, according to Lassaline."
                Response: I'd say the obvious is that this article states her removal was due to her actions, where the United deal had to do with their actions and screw-ups

Comment

"We put the hospital in hospitality"

Comment

Originally posted by 8mpg View Post
                    Well the CEO completely changed his tune on the situation. Internal memo of telling his employees they did the right thing to major apology. There is a question now if United followed the law. Apparently they have to give a written notice about selection and why. They apparently did not.
                    Wonder how long before United has a new CEO....hours, days or weeks? As for the doctor and them digging up shit on him from years ago...how fucking truly despicable....not ONE GODDAMN THING in his past...criminal or not....has ANYTHING to do with United Airlines allowing their thug employees or the airport police beating him to a bloody pulp and dragging him off a plane which he had already boarded and paid for. There is NOTHING.....not anything...that can justify what they did to this man. I hope he sues and wins millions from both United AND the airport police..shit like this has to stop.

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
                      I'm shocked any state would give him a license to practice medicine.

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
                        Wonder how long before United has a new CEO....hours, days or weeks? As for the doctor and them digging up shit on him from years ago...how fucking truly despicable....not ONE GODDAMN THING in his past...criminal or not....has ANYTHING to do with United Airlines allowing their thug employees or the airport police beating him to a bloody pulp and dragging him off a plane which he had already boarded and paid for. There is NOTHING.....not anything...that can justify what they did to this man. I hope he sues and wins millions from both United AND the airport police..shit like this has to stop.
                        And Im sure he will sue for that too

Comment

I about died on this one..so simple but hilarious

Comment

Originally posted by CWO View Post
                            Ya'll flyin' somewhere? Peep Delta.
                            Lmfao at that flashback

Comment

Comment

Did I miss SVO story about his plane experience(s) similar to this and such?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X