Need help finding this part!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help finding this part!

I have looked all over and the dealers dont have it and every place that has all the other parts listed do not have this particular part listed. Its part #63 and its the lower case cover for a 1995 HVAC box in a Silverado. His is cracked to crap and the AC just drains all over inside the truck.

Any ideas where I can find teh darn thing? I really wanna help the old guy out.

Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

have you hit up the Pick n Pull's?

Comment

I assume they would have the same problem because they are old and plastic and brittle and I just dont have the time.
      Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

They usually don't Crack. I've never seen one break unless it was kicked etc

Comment

Can you get an oem part number? Searching an oem pn is the shit. Hell one might turn up on ebay....bam!

Comment

Silicon gasket?
            1971 Ford Torino - Time to go bigger and better.

2011 F150 Limited - Stock with a 6.2

Comment

go to a 3d printing service with the old part and have a new one made

Comment

Should be able to find one at a JY. My 96 had 202,000 on it when I sold it last year and that box was right as rain.
                G'Day Mate

Comment

Thanks for the help guys. Buddy at a GM dealer was able to pull it up and give me the part number from the trucks vin. I couldnt get the part number off the piece cause the chunk of pastic with the PN was missing. We have replaced quite a few heater cores over the years and 90% of the time the cover is cracked but we usually epoxy it without issue. This one was really shot though. Fortunately it was only $41 and will be here Monday.

Comment

Working...
                  X