• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 12 mile 93 R on ebay

Get your checkbooks out...

I ran it up some.
    2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

Looking at the pictures the front end of that car looks like shit for some reason. The headlights are glazed over and the plastic bits just look off. And the driver side radiator bracket, really? Not trying to say it isn't legit or valuable....

Comment

The comments are hilarious. Someone claimed to have run the VIN and said it was in some accident or something, who knows. The guy never argued against it, but just brushed it off. Makes me wonder.

Comment

Looks like that radiator bracket has been welded on??

Comment

the car is very much correct and the real deal, owner has 4 of them. the radiator brackets for the r cars were built by using two sets of stock hold downs cut and welded to make them longer to fit the mark 7 radiator, they were brazed and had black krylon blown on them. the headlights on my wrapper cars do the same thing sitting inside after about 9 months. wax shop takes it right off
            pinto gt with wood trim

Comment

fuck wrapper cars! it needs to be driven

Comment

Grapes correct about the brackets, they are the first thing to rusting out, the car looks legit to me, Those two brackets that hold the headlight panel/bumper cover will start to deteriorate after the first couple of washes or driven in the rain and will get progressively worse over time, they are like brand new. And yes the HL buckets will clean right up.
                Originally posted by Silverback
                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Working...
                X