X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lake of the Ozarks powerboats

fast , big $$ boats

Yawn... Just not my thing I guess.
    "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

a chase is a race
      Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

Looks like douche central.

Comment

Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
          Looks like douche central.
          Hahaha!

Talk about an expensive ass hobby

Comment

In an episode of A&E's the first 48, they found a body of a woman in a lake here in Dallas. She was wearing a lake of the Ozarks boat racing shirt. Long story short she came to Dallas with her boyfriend to buy meth, he ended up killing her and dumping her in the lake when the drug dealer didn't show up to the meeting point.

That's me relating

Comment

Too many white people.

Comment

clearly ..misjudged our membership

How could I think everyone would like bikinis and large motors

here is a video that may appeal to more

Comment

If you like watching videos about big boats the Florida Powerboat Club has a whole youtube channel full of videos from their poker runs.

Videos from Florida Powerboat Club poker run events and broadcast series Powerboating in Paradise TV...featuring the hottest powerboats on the planet as their owners tour amazing Florida and Caribbean waterways visiting tropical paradise. Visit flpowerboat.com for more information.

Comment

dang rich fuckers

Comment

If I had Cigarette boat money I'd probably spend it elsewhere, but I aint hatin'.

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
                        If I had Cigarette boat money I'd probably spend it elsewhere, but I aint hatin'.
                        Na, I hear ya but they do sound awesome. Always seems at Texoma they like to put them in at the small marinas for attention I guess.

All I know is they go fast and that's about it. I can't even afford the gas in one for a trip around a lake.
                        Originally posted by MR EDD
                        U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Working...
                        X