Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ever have Romantic Showers with your wife?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ever have Romantic Showers with your wife?

Christina Pazsitzky recounts her PTSD inducing experience showering with her husband Comedian Tom Segura

kinda nsfw.......

I don't know who these people are, but I like her.

Comment

Just glassin

Blake they are funny as hell. Some of the shit they talk about on the show even svo hasnt experienced.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeper View Post
        Some of the shit they talk about on the show even svo hasnt experienced.

Comment

In general I can not stand being in the shower with someone else. I do not find it sexy and they get in the way of getting clean in a timely manner. Having never been married I have not had a romantic shower with my wife but (y'all taggers with love this) I have had a lustful shower with someone else's wife.
          Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Tell her to have the house clean and dinner made when I get home and a cold beer for me.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
              In general I can not stand being in the shower with someone else. I do not find it sexy and they get in the way of getting clean in a timely manner. Having never been married I have not had a romantic shower with my wife but (y'all taggers with love this) I have had a lustful shower with someone else's wife.
              my pet peeve is poopin with the door open! i used to date this chick that did just this and wanted to have a conversion while she was taking a shit and i was trying to watch tv. drove me nuts!!!

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
                my pet peeve is poopin with the door open! i used to date this chick that did just this and wanted to have a conversion while she was taking a shit and i was trying to watch tv. drove me nuts!!!
                Somehow I've managed to say married for 18 years. I attribute a big part of that to the fact that we maintain some level of privacy and discretion. The shit (pun intended) you mention destroys relationships.

Comment

How can anyone shit with the door open? Even when I'm home alone I lock the door. There's a certain level of feeling vulnerable while your pants are around your ankles.

Comment

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                    I don't know who these people are, but I like her.
                    Tom Segura has some funny Netflix specials. BIKES?!

Comment

Big words, hey mommy, high and tight, water champ, #bertisfat

And no way in hell am i going to have a conversation with my wife on the shitter. That is me time.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                        How can anyone shit with the door open? Even when I'm home alone I lock the door. There's a certain level of feeling vulnerable while your pants are around your ankles.
                        That's weird, I feel empowered.
                        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                          That's weird, I feel empowered.
                          I think it's like a primal fear. Same reason dogs look at you when they shit. Make sure someones got their back.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                            I think it's like a primal fear. Same reason dogs look at you when they shit. Make sure someones got their back.
                            lol @ that.
                            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

If yall like those two, go check out Tom Segura's buddy Bert Kreischer. Him and Tom got into a fat shaming/weight loss contest for Joe Rogans pod cast, both are hilarious.

Comment

Working...
                              X