X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 50 cal Vs train track

Wow, that was neato...
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

thought i was gonna see one of these...

This Guy is lucky yo be alive!! TTurn your sound up..........so you can hear the bullet head back This guy is shooting a 50 cal rifle. Watch the dust when h...

Comment

Yeah I was waiting on that. I have shot my share of metal targets and they don't fuck around. You gotta put some angle on those dudes.
        Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
          Yeah I was waiting on that. I have shot my share of metal targets and they don't fuck around. You gotta put some angle on those dudes.
          Exactly. Always want to shoot at a slight angle.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

If you shoot it at an angle isn't there a higher chance of it glancing off rather than penetrating. The point is to see if it can pierce the track
            1971 Ford Torino - Time to go bigger and better.

2011 F150 Limited - Stock with a 6.2

Comment

Originally posted by Torinoman View Post
              If you shoot it at an angle isn't there a higher chance of it glancing off rather than penetrating. The point is to see if it can pierce the track
              I don't usually find myself shooting railroad tracks so I opt for the slight angle to prevent death.
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                I don't usually find myself shooting railroad tracks so I opt for the slight angle to prevent death.
                Sometimes you gotta roll the dice...

Comment

I don't always shoot at train tracks but when I do...I'm svo
                  WH

Comment

I thought for sure that train track would stop those rounds, that's insane!
                    Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Same guy but with bigger gun and titanium.

Comment

Barrel length has a big influence on penetration in .50bmg. I saw an old army test where an m2 penetrated 9" in face hardened steel.

Comment

I need a 50.

Comment

how much does a box of 50 cal bullets cost?

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
                              how much does a box of 50 cal bullets cost?
                              I saw a box of 80 round American Eagle at Cabela's for around $300.00

Comment

Working...
                              X