X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No, and I never have.

Comment

EDIT: NM, forgot how to embed on here.
      Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Haven't had a mustang in about 2.5 years now. I'm rolling around in a land yacht known as a hellcat challenger. It's slower than my 03 cobra, but gets a shit ton of attention. I've had it since May and am driving the wheels off of it.
        2019 ram 4x4.....no toys currently

Comment

Originally posted by R1psycho View Post
          Haven't had a mustang in about 2.5 years now. I'm rolling around in a land yacht known as a hellcat challenger. It's slower than my 03 cobra, but gets a shit ton of attention. I've had it since May and am driving the wheels off of it.
          Can't wait to get my doors sucked off...again.

FYI. There is a wholefuckinglotofthings slower than your old cobra.

Comment

Originally posted by Mysticcobrakilla View Post
            Can't wait to get my doors sucked off...again.

FYI. There is a wholefuckinglotofthings slower than your old cobra.
            Well it was pretty close to a house by the time all was said and done. Still have that video saved lol. Looking back, I should've went twins instead of the huge blower. Now I just putt around in my old man mobile.
            2019 ram 4x4.....no toys currently

Comment

94 and 95 cobra. After buying a 12 gt it took all the steam out of my sails to do anything more with the 94 and 95.

Comment

Originally posted by snacksnack View Post
                94 and 95 cobra. After buying a 12 gt it took all the steam out of my sails to do anything more with the 94 and 95.
                I had sort of the opposite experience. After a year or so with a 500hp 05 vert, I was done with it and ready to play with the old car more.

Comment

I still have a 93 Cobra sittin' around with 22,000 miles.
                  Shooting for 1000 posts in 15, well make that 20 years.

6.2L Raptor, 5.9 & 6.7 Cummins, 09 SRT Challenger, 93 331R-block Cobra, 70 6-pack Cuda, 71 383 Cuda vert.

Comment

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                    I had sort of the opposite experience. After a year or so with a 500hp 05 vert, I was done with it and ready to play with the old car more.
                    I credit the 11+ 5.0 for a lot of it. The driveability and power was just awesome. The 6 speed was fun and flawless. Just can't have that same kinda fun and comfort out of the pushrod version in my opinion.

Comment

Yes, currently have 8. Mustang Junkie here, 67, 69(x2), 70, 03 (x2), 08, 13. Love these cars!

Comment

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                        Wow, almost 60% so far still have Mustangs. I'm kind of proud of us.
                        Looks like all that "few here have a mustang anymore" talk was complete BS

Still got the 94 GT. Still sitting in the backyard under a car cover. Now I think I'll get 'er out of there and take er fer a spin.

Last edited by Gasser64; 10-02-2017, 07:10 PM.
                        WH

Comment

I still have my shit box 66
                          Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

I still have three, the '12 5.0, '17 EB and the BAD-SVT...
                            Originally posted by Silverback
                            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

no more mustangs at the house. Just an F250, a CTS-V, and an E350 Blutech

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                                no more mustangs at the house. Just an F250, a CTS-V, and an E350 Blutech
                                gotta have room for car seats!
                                "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Working...
                                X