no way...

Comment

Wtf?
        Two in the pink and one in the stink

Comment

I figured it out pretty quick.

There are three cards.

One is a legit 2 of Clubs.

One has an Ace of Hearts in one corner, but the rest is a 3 of Clubs.

The last card has a 3 of Clubs in one corner, but the rest is an Ace of Hearts.

Notice that he shows the entire 2 of Clubs card, but he always hides the corner of the other two cards, every single time.

If you watch again now, you should be able to see his trickery.

Comment

Originally posted by jluv View Post

There are three cards.

Notice that he shows the entire 2 of Clubs card, but he always hides the corner of the other two cards, every single time.

boooooo you ruined it

Comment

There are three cards.

Yep. Good eye!

David

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
                boooooo you ruined it
                Shit, I was pretty proud of myself!

Comment

The light got brighter of you,watch

Comment

There are three cards.

But what about the middle of the card? It has a big ass heart in the middle of it. I see where he's covering the corners though.

Comment

Originally posted by Unicorn Jeff View Post
                      But what about the middle of the card? It has a big ass heart in the middle of it. I see where he's covering the corners though.
                      Only the corners he's hiding are different. So one card is a 3 of Clubs in one corner and the middle, but then it's got an Ace of Hearts on one corner only. The other card is opposite - Ace of Hearts in middle and one corner, but 3 of Clubs in one corner only. He never shows you the whole card for either of those two. He will show you the corner and the middle that match, and hide the "fake" corner. But, notice that he never shows you the middle and corner that match and then makes that same card show up somewhere else by showing that much. He either starts by showing corner only, and then when he "magically moves" the card to a new spot, he shows the middle and corner, or vice versa - he will show you the one with middle and corner, but after the move, he just shows the corner. It's because he's not magically moving the cards at all. They are two different cards all along. That's why he flips them over long-ways so many times. To get the right parts showing.

Comment

Jluv has it.. I actually made a set of trick cards to do this trick (well a variation of it) when I was a kid. I recognized it right away.

Comment

dang, good eye.

Comment

Working...
                          X