X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What would you do?

Who dat?

Comment

No way would I let the SUV in, and when the fucker stood in the lane, I would have given him a bump. Don't want to be separated, wait for a green. Half of the time, I drive a lifted V10 ram with a big ass ranch hand bumper on it, it would take some balls to stand in front of a monster like that. Easy to talk shit to a guy driving a Tesla. On top of that, it's Canada, so that fat bastard has zero chance of some road rage guy pulling a gun on him or actually running him over. Try that shit in the states and see what happens.
      Last edited by JC316; 10-28-2017, 12:52 AM.

Comment

i see similar shit everyday on the highway, you know the people who think they are more important than everyone else all the time.

do not think i would have let all three in though. at least he got some waives as acknowledgement. so besides hardass acting like a hardass. fuck it.

Comment

I had something similar happen one day. Dumbass didn't feel so awesome when he stuck his face in my window and had 1911 6" from his nose. And then he got in his car and let me go my own merry way. It's amazing how rude people are in their cars these days.

Comment

that was one of the most polite exchanges of road rage i’ve ever witnessed. surprised the tesla owner didn’t apologize. reminds of a scene straight from the movie Fargo.

Comment

Need a cop that feels like being a jerk and greatly inconveniencing them. Delay em all for an hour, and at the end tell them if they don't like it, then don't fuck with traffic. Maybe arrest one of em or ticket em.
              WH

Comment

lol. The Tesla guy sure wanted to run his mouth from the inside of his car, but he sure as fuck let every single one of those SUV's cut in front of him. Asshat.

Comment

I've got a LOUD train horn on my truck for "special occasions".

Having that guy standing at my front bumper would definitely be a special occasion.

Comment

Originally posted by JC316 View Post
                    Try that shit in the states and see what happens.
                    Same thing would happen.
                    Originally posted by MR EDD
                    U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Working...
                    X