Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Ultimate Explorer Vehicle! the dumbest thing

huge waste of money!

Seems like overkill. Pretty sure you could build a beefed up explorer vehicle with a place to sleep and lots of gadgetry for a hell of a lot less. That could go more places cause it wasn't hauling a fucking trailer.
    WH

Comment

i read online it was something like $2 to $3 million dollars to build that thing

Comment

That's the new thing, tiny house living FTW!

Comment

It is cool but I hope you plan on bringing a very skilled tech to keep it running, has so many system I bet it is a nightmare for maintenance.
          1997 Miata - Weekend\Autox Car
          1994 Mustang Cobra - Garage Shelf
          2012 Mazda 3 - Daily

Comment

Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
            That's the new thing, tiny house living FTW!
            Those tiny 1 room houses lol. Yeah the new thing. Its cool to be poor as hell!
            WH

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
              Those tiny 1 room houses lol. Yeah the new thing. Its cool to be poor as hell!
              I've watched a few of those stupid shows on FYI and just laugh. They think life is all grand in the tiny house they paid 65 - 80K for, and have to put it on a friend or parents land because they don't have anywhere to live in it...

Resale on those fuckers has to be like a travel trailer, total shit.

Comment

Aren't some of them actually on trailers? At least that way it might have some kind of usage. For a relative that is visiting or something. But that is the only way they're worth the materials they're made out of.
                WH

Comment

Working...
                X