No announcement yet.

Woman Destroys Her New Car After Repo Man Wouldn't Let Her Car Go

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not to mention you usually have to miss 3 or more months of payments before a lender will even employ a repo man.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JC316 View Post
      Then you don't really know shit about it do you?

The law is on the buyers side, cops and courts want absolutely no part of the repo process. If they make a scene, you can't take the car, if it's in the garage, you can't take the car, if it's behind a locked gate, you can't take the car. Stealth or intimidation are the only options and intimidation is technically illegal.

Being a repo man is a stressful, shitty job that I wouldn't wish on anyone.
      In TX concealing the property after being ordered to fork it over is a felony. Civil judgements need to be left to officers of the court to enforce, not bottom feeder scumbags that are doing it for a profit.

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
      Not to mention you usually have to miss 3 or more months of payments before a lender will even employ a repo man.
      I have an issue with the entire industry surrounding repos. How the customer got to the point where their car is being repoed is of no concern to me.
      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

That's because you're fucking retarded.

They are not upholding their end of the deal. They should not be free of repercussions because of that. Cars are not a fucking right.
        sigpic

Comment

That's because you're fucking retarded.

They are not upholding their end of the deal. They should not be free of repercussions because of that. Cars are not a fucking right.
          I never said they should keep their car. I think that Repo Men are pieces of shit who feed off of shit. The repo profession should not exist, officers of the court should be doing that job.
          Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

You want to raise taxes to pay for additional cops to perform repo?

What the fuck . . .
            sigpic

Comment

You want to raise taxes to pay for additional cops to perform repo?

What the fuck . . .
              How often do you deal with civil courts? There is a fee paid by the person seeking the services of the Court at every step of the way. A person wanting their stuff repoed from a deadbeat pays the fees to the court.

Edit: I oppose private prisons on the same grounds.
              Last edited by svauto-erotic855; 04-28-2018, 08:37 PM.

Comment

SVO...

Comment

This dude is fucking nuts.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                    Edit: I rank the above mentioned profession to be at the same level a rapist, sodomite, and true pedophiles. I hold actual thieves in higher regard.
                    wtf lol. I take it you hold deadbeats who don't pay bills in high esteem? How about when they cut off your electricity cause you didn't pay? Or your cell phone? Or anything else. Should the guy who hit the button (repo man equivalent) also be murdered?

You do know that someone has to do it, right? Should it be the banker? Should it be the guy who signed the loan? How about the sales person who sold them the car? Maybe he should show up with his own sob story, about how he too has kids to feed, and go on to tell them that by being a deadbeat broke dick who doesn't pay, they're taking food off of his table and out of his kids mouths. I'd give that about the same credibility as anything the deadbeat said.

Sounds like you've definitely got something against the repo man. Probably had several cars repo'd from you for non payment. Typically those are the people who hate him. Everyone else just tells those people to pay their bills.
                    WH

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                      wtf lol. I take it you hold deadbeats who don't pay bills in high esteem? How about when they cut off your electricity cause you didn't pay? Or your cell phone? Or anything else. Should the guy who hit the button (repo man equivalent) also be murdered?

You do know that someone has to do it, right? Should it be the banker? Should it be the guy who signed the loan? How about the sales person who sold them the car? Maybe he should show up with his own sob story, about how he too has kids to feed, and go on to tell them that by being a deadbeat broke dick who doesn't pay, they're taking food off of his table and out of his kids mouths. I'd give that about the same credibility as anything the deadbeat said.

Sounds like you've definitely got something against the repo man. Probably had several cars repo'd from you for non payment. Typically those are the people who hate him. Everyone else just tells those people to pay their bills.
                      When it is a service the person owed money can simply discontinue the service and file a lien for the money owed. When there is property involved and a contract that is enforceable by a court the court should deal with it.

Some government functions should never be privatized and there is nothing that can be said that will change my mind about this even if you do not understand my views. In the meantime I will give the killer the benefit of the doubt if I am on the jury if the deceased was a repo man.

Death to the pond scum people of life; that includes a whole list of profession in my opinion and near the top of that list are repo men. I do not like dead beats that don't pay their bills either.

Edit: I also hate people that engage in usury that I define as ANY level of interest which is one reason I have never borrowed a cent in my life.

Deuteronomy 23:19 Thou shalt not lend upon interest to thy brother: interest of money, interest of victuals, interest of any thing that is lent upon interest.

Deuteronomy 23:20 Unto a foreigner thou mayest lend upon interest; but unto thy brother thou shalt not lend upon interest; that the LORD thy God may bless thee in all that thou puttest thy hand unto, in the land whither thou goest in to possess it.

FYI: I am an atheist but I do believe that a great deal of wisdom was recorded in religious text. In the above text do you notice that the Hebrews were allowed to charge interest to people who were not Hebrews? It kind of reminds me of the God Father where they all agreed to only sell drugs to niggers.

Edit II: Just remember guys; I frequently get called for jury duty and gladly show up.
                      Last edited by svauto-erotic855; 04-28-2018, 11:11 PM.

Comment

In TX concealing the property after being ordered to fork it over is a felony. Civil judgements need to be left to officers of the court to enforce, not bottom feeder scumbags that are doing it for a profit.

I have an issue with the entire industry surrounding repos. How the customer got to the point where their car is being repoed is of no concern to me.

Doesn't have to be court ordered, if they intentionally conceal, damage, part out, or sell a vehicle with a lien, it's a crime. Provided of course they are in breach of contract and you have demanded that the vehicle be returned. Most car lots won't use this law, because it's easier to repo.

After reading the bullshit that you're spewing, I can only conclude that you're trolling and stirring the pot, no one can be that fucking stupid.

Comment

Funny how you guys thought SVO would see things your way. That’s what makes this site worth visiting.

Comment

Originally posted by JC316 View Post
                            Doesn't have to be court ordered, if they intentionally conceal, damage, part out, or sell a vehicle with a lien, it's a crime. Provided of course they are in breach of contract and you have demanded that the vehicle be returned. Most car lots won't use this law, because it's easier to repo.

After reading the bullshit that you're spewing, I can only conclude that you're trolling and stirring the pot, no one can be that fucking stupid.
                            I mean every word of it.

Please forgive my ignorance on the fine points about what is a felony in this manner. Lending money for profit is something that I find repulsive and I would never engage in it so some of the nuances get over looked.

Edit: I am reminded of a thread from awhile back where whiteboy bought a car with a title loan on it and everyone thought that the correct course of action (one supported by me also) was to strip it to the bare shell and then give the shell to the lender.
                            Last edited by svauto-erotic855; 04-29-2018, 08:51 AM.

Comment

When it is a service the person owed money can simply discontinue the service and file a lien for the money owed. When there is property involved and a contract that is enforceable by a court the court should deal with it.

Loans are a service. There's a whole industry called financial services. They simply discontinued the service, as the user broke the TOS by not paying. This is an even better service than most, because if the tos is abided by, then at the end of a certain period, you actually own the equipment. Unlike many other services where you have to give it back. I'd also like to see who held a gun to their head and forced them to go get the car they couldn't afford. They could have gotten something older and cheaper, but no.

I actually think its funny when people have their cars repo'd, and I'm glad it happens. Cheers to the repo man, may he live long and prosper. In fact I hope there are more in training at this time. Its a great life lesson to those people, to be more responsible and make better choices in life. So that such things will not happen to them in the future.
                              WH

Comment

^^^^ Selling heroin to Children is also a service but we've outlawed that and lock people up for it.

The financial services industry should be illegal and the people involved in it executed along with all of the people that enable that business to exist. It is immoral and wrong. My issue with the Repo Men is that they are part of that world. Since I can't eliminate the financial services sector I want it to be more difficult for it to be in business by forcing it to deal more closely with the government.

Just remember, I vote and I serve on juries.

Comment

Working...
                                X