• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOL at 12:30-12:45
    WRX

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
      You probably didn't think it thru, but I knew as soon as I saw where you were running the exhaust that you were going to probably die from carbon monoxide poising. I would have run it through the trunk and sealed the trunk area. Anyway, good luck and I enjoy watching you have redneck fun.

And I know your neighbors fucking hate you, hahaha!
      I'm really careful about when I start my loud cars. The Ranger is the one we drive most often and that thing is damn near silent. The rally car was stupid loud without the exhaust (obviously) but not it's not so bad at low rpm and idle. The 15 GT is pretty aggressive on cold starts, but as stated I try to not do that in the early or late hours. The old ranger hasn't run in over a year, but I did start it up the other day to move it so I can work on it. The Buick isn't that loud, and the tbird doesn't run. There's a kid down the street with a blue 5.0 with louder exhaust than my 2015, and what sounds like a ghost cam tune. He starts his and lets it idle around 6am during the week.
      As long as I stay considerate they stay cool. There's a grandma 2 houses down that every time she see's me loading the car makes a point to come out and wish me luck and to say that she will be praying for my safety.

I really do have nice neighbors.

Originally posted by mustang_revival View Post
      LOL at 12:30-12:45
      the me almost crashing the car or choking to death?

Comment

• We ran our last race of the season recently. I ended up catching first place in rear wheel drive modified. now I need to make a few big changes for next season. If anyone has any aluminum 302 heads laying around let me know. I'm not looking for big power, I just want to pull more weight off the front. Also in the market for a lumpy cam, and some good body panels. I figure it's time to make her look nicer. Also going to put a hydro brake on it, and a cage.

Comment

• I was hoping for video! These photos were taken Sunday morning after? Where are you getting your cage done? My stupid car may need a cage after next season.

Comment

• Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
            I was hoping for video! These photos were taken Sunday morning after? Where are you getting your cage done? My stupid car may need a cage after next season.
            Ya, Dylan's wife took a bunch of pictures. I'm thinking I'll get a cage from Summit Like Chris did with his car.
            video will be coming soon.

Comment

• Very cool.

I can't wait to go race on dirt again. This year was a shit show.
              Murph

Lots of cars that nobody desires

Comment

• Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
                Ya, Dylan's wife took a bunch of pictures. I'm thinking I'll get a cage from Summit Like Chris did with his car.
                video will be coming soon.
                She took some great photos! We can’t let her ride with him anymore!

I think it will definitely help. I’m scared I’m in the $3-5k custom cage range for what I’m planning. But being able to do stage rallies if I ever get that far might be worth it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Murph Tang View Post
                  Very cool.

I can't wait to go race on dirt again. This year was a shit show.
                  It is beyond good times. Even if you don’t have anything to drive, I’ve shared my POS 3 times now and 3 others on top of that have driven it.

Comment

• Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                    It is beyond good times. Even if you don’t have anything to drive, I’ve shared my POS 3 times now and 3 others on top of that have driven it.
                    I've got an old 89 Taurus SHO that I RallyX with. Every weekend this year I had something going on.

When does race season begin next year? I haven't been to Redneck Heaven's track just Lone Star's.
                    Murph

Lots of cars that nobody desires

Comment

• Originally posted by Murph Tang View Post
                      I've got an old 89 Taurus SHO that I RallyX with. Every weekend this year I had something going on.

When does race season begin next year? I haven't been to Redneck Heaven's track just Lone Star's.
                      I did LS last Nov. I may go at the end of the month. NTX started last Feb / March. Okay he cool thing about NTX is the course has so many potential routes and changes each time. LS is awesome but being a smaller venue has less possible changes.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
                        If anyone has any aluminum 302 heads laying around let me know.
                        Check your PMs.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigDumbRedneck View Post
                          Check your PMs.
                          responded.

Comment

• It is with great joy, I post my last video on here again. I really have missed this place. anyway as things ramp back up for the new season of rally be on the lookout for new videos. The rally mustang still lives!

Comment

• Hell yeah!
                              Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X