How is this legal? "Whites not allowed"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How is this legal? "Whites not allowed"

Yes I know how to youtube embed here but for some reason this wont.

Video of Best Buy training video saying "no whites" for management because of "diversity"
    Last edited by Tx Redneck; 08-09-2023, 04:58 PM.
    Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
    Yes I know how to youtube embed here but for some reason this wont.

Video of Best Buy training video saying "no whites" for management because of "diversity"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUMtPfTfNEk&t=279s
    Worst Buy doesn't surprise me, this does.

Comment

Had a dude cut in front of me at the convenience store. Normally wouldnt care but I was in the line a long time, was a long line behind me and dude just walks in, grabs some chips and goes right in front of me. I politely say "Excuse me sir, the line starts back there."
      Dude is all angry, says some things, calls me some racist names and is pulling the race card on me that I ONLY said something cause hes black. Me being white, him being black, I knew I couldnt say anything back. There is no defense for me being a white dude. I could FEEL the camera phones come out. But my wife pops in and simply said "My husband simply showed you where the line starts. Why do you have to be so mad and racist." Dude straight up gutter growls "Jus cause you married a Mexican dont make you not racist!"
      Now I could say something. Shes 100% Filipino. Who the hell is the actual racist here?
      Then I had my savior. Big Hispanic construction worker (wearing hard hat and yellow jacket, pants/shoes covered in cement) got straight up in his face and called him the biggest racist hes seen and to walk the F out of the store right now before he.... well some more racial stuff was said but it was funny.

On one hand I felt like a pu55y. On the other where as 20+ years ago we would have thrown blows, these days it dont matter how right I am....im still wrong and the reason behind it is simply sad.

Frack I miss the 80s
      Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Had a dude cut in front of me at the convenience store. Normally wouldnt care but I was in the line a long time, was a long line behind me and dude just walks in, grabs some chips and goes right in front of me. I politely say "Excuse me sir, the line starts back there."
        Dude is all angry, says some things, calls me some racist names and is pulling the race card on me that I ONLY said something cause hes black. Me being white, him being black, I knew I couldnt say anything back. There is no defense for me being a white dude. I could FEEL the camera phones come out. But my wife pops in and simply said "My husband simply showed you where the line starts. Why do you have to be so mad and racist." Dude straight up gutter growls "Jus cause you married a Mexican dont make you not racist!"
        Now I could say something. Shes 100% Filipino. Who the hell is the actual racist here?
        Then I had my savior. Big Hispanic construction worker (wearing hard hat and yellow jacket, pants/shoes covered in cement) got straight up in his face and called him the biggest racist hes seen and to walk the F out of the store right now before he.... well some more racial stuff was said but it was funny.

On one hand I felt like a pu55y. On the other where as 20+ years ago we would have thrown blows, these days it dont matter how right I am....im still wrong and the reason behind it is simply sad.

Frack I miss the 80s
        Shit this is 2023...gotta be real careful to not get shot by all the gangsters walking around these days.

Comment

Comment

Lmao, A+
            Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Epicness

Comment

that bit about the stick shift had me rolling. sad part is that little shit will be back on the street in no time. I think thieves should be caught castrated and have the word thief tattooed on their forehead. that way everyone knows what they are, and they can't reproduce.

Comment

dindunuffin screams his momma!!!!

Comment

hahahahahaha!

I'm lol at the dude holding the gun and changing his entire way of talking when the police show up. So much win in that video...
                    Originally posted by Silverback
                    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

I’m fairly certain those are Dallas PD cruisers. Probably Oak Cliff. Conceal carrying a 30rd mag. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                        I?m fairly certain those are Dallas PD cruisers. Probably Oak Cliff. Conceal carrying a 30rd mag. Lol
                        I think you're correct about it bein in dallas.

Comment

Frack I miss the 80s
                          i would've said i don't give a fuck what color or race you are get to the back of the line!

Comment

Some bitches just don't have ANY common sense

My brother was tending to his horses, he stopped at the Flying J in Midlothian, he said he went in and a Arab guy was arguing about the showers price, it used to be $10.xx and now it was $16.xx, he was holding up the line, so my brother told him to pay or gtfo, he said I'll wait for you outside.
                            My brother had his wife and two kids, so when he went to his vehicle homeskillet was on his phone, so my brother ignored him.
                            He turns around and here comes homeskillet bumping his gums, throws down his bag and my brother gave him a 3-piece and knocked him into the endcap of washer fluid, picked him up by the shirt and gave him three uppercuts to the face. A few truckers broke it up and he left before the lawdogs showed up.
                            Originally posted by Silverback
                            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

^^ HAHAHAHA, that's awesome
                              Originally posted by stevo
                              Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Working...
                              X