we need more of this!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• we need more of this!

I'm sure some of you are part of the 12 million views on this video in the past 6 days, but for those who haven't this kid nailed it. If there's one thing to look forward to the end of the world, atleast we may have a good sound track.

Comment

Agreed, but I gotta do it bubba, repost. :P

Comment

Last edited by Trip McNeely; 08-15-2023, 07:26 PM.

Comment

haha, how did I miss that there's like 7 posts a week. I'll take the L

Comment

Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
            haha, how did I miss that there's like 7 posts a week. I'll take the L
            Lolol! It's well worthy of a repost, IMO.

Comment

we got more.

Comment

i'm sick of that fucking song! i hope that dude is getting rich from it

Comment

Reportable content approved!

What a breath of fresh air. He tells it like it is and blue collar people connected with it big-time.Raw and unpolished.

If he had been with any record label they would have squashed his music and the world would never know his name.

Comment

A record company offered him $8 million and he turned it down.

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                      A record company offered him $8 million and he turned it down.
                      what? why? take that money!

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
                        what? why? take that money!
                        The dude said he just wanted to go home. If you ever hear him speak he says he isn?t a good musician or songwriter. His name isn?t Oliver either; it?s his dad?s name. He definitely has principles which is admirable in this day and age.

Comment

57K likes, 660 comments - townhallmedia on August 21, 2023: "Oliver Anthony turned down $8,000,000 to go back to the woods!"

Comment

Working...
                          X