What do you think this is worth? 1968-71 gto sales album

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you think this is worth? 1968-71 gto sales album

found it at the bottom of a box of stuff i bought at a garage sale last weekend

Comment

Call me crazy, but based on the way it's bound, and the quality of the images inside, it looks like a xerox copy of an original, rather than the real deal.

Just a hunch though.

Comment

It does look like a copy. I'll give you $20 for it with shipping included.

Comment

about zero dollars.

Comment

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
            Call me crazy, but based on the way it's bound, and the quality of the images inside, it looks like a xerox copy of an original, rather than the real deal.

Just a hunch though.
            what this guy said

Cobra #340 Mystichrome #73

Comment

Oh, what, that's worth $2,000? I will give you $15, thats the best I can do and you will do it because you are dumb, and instead of eBaying it you will sell it for 20% of its value. Pawn Stars style..

Sorry I was going off on a tangent there for a sec nothing directed to you.
              Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
              Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post

Just a hunch though.
                Yea I’m thinking the same thing! It does look to be copied. If so then someone took the trouble to make this. It's about a 100 pages and has tons of info about these cars in it. Anyways I only collect mustang literature and the box I bought had all mustang stuff in it except this book.

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
                  Oh, what, that's worth $2,000? I will give you $15, thats the best I can do and you will do it because you are dumb, and instead of eBaying it you will sell it for 20% of its value. Pawn Stars style..

Sorry I was going off on a tangent there for a sec nothing directed to you.
                  Lmao it's not worth allot it's just something you don't see everyday

Comment

Anything really put out by GM would be for that year only not multiple years.

6-25-10 RIP Chloe Rene Daddy loves you always

78 Suburban (slammed with LS in future)
                    54 Olds 88 2dr HT
                    12 Camaro SS convertible

Comment

Its worth whatever someone would be willing to pay for it...

Comment

Originally posted by eastsidetorino View Post
                        Its worth whatever someone would be willing to pay for it...
                        true I'll throw it up on eBay for shits an giggles an see what it brings

Comment

Originally posted by Fern View Post
                          about zero dollars.
                          Not totally true. It's worth whatever it cost someone to copy and bind at Kinko's.

Comment

sold it on ebay for $15 bucks today

Comment

Working...
                            X