Patriot Guard Screens Westboro "Church"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patriot Guard Screens Westboro "Church"

Once I get too old to ride the R1 I will definitely trade it in for a cruiser and continue to serve my country men like this. It still blows my mind that no one has tried to kill these miserable fucks.

With the Westboro church back in the news again, we thought we would show a video where some Christian people banded together to make sure they couldn't ruin a fallen soldier's funeral. This is great.

Hell yeah - good for these guys...

Comment

i remember seeing a video on them, still made me drop a tear

Comment

Good for them. I still honestly just can't understand how WBC actually attracts members.
        "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
          Good for them. I still honestly just can't understand how WBC actually attracts members.
          they don’t. the church is mostly family and a few friends. it’s a fucking cult...

i joined the patriot guard and can't wait till i get to ride with them.

Comment

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
            They dont, it is only a church in their eyes. They are a family and are all lawyers and make their living suing people. They piss people off and sue them when they retaliate.

Comment

Love the patriot guard.

Comment

That is AWESOME!!!

Comment

Do they take donations for gas and repairs?

I found that for a lot of people these events are during the week days when most people have to work. 90% of all Veteran events that I want to take a part in are never in a time that works for me (Actually AL Honor Guard was the last one I contemplated). It is not possible to take so many days off. So, I'll help how I can otherwise.
                  Originally posted by MR EDD
                  U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Good for them and what a bunch of fucktard protesters.

I do feel sorry for the kids who do not know better in their crowd though.

If they really had issue with the government, they should be protesting at the white house, not at a soldiers funeral that just died for their freedom.
                    WRX

Comment

Someone needs to start an Out of control Vehicle guard and mow some of the WBC fucks down.

Comment

I heard Westboro was in Sulphur Springs last week for SSgt Mays' funeral. But for some reason decided not to show up at the funeral. I guess their convictions aren't strong enough to get hurt over. PUSSIES.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                          Someone needs to start an Out of control Vehicle guard and mow some of the WBC fucks down.
                          LOL. good one.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                            haha lol'd

Comment

Originally posted by Lason View Post
                              They dont, it is only a church in their eyes. They are a family and are all lawyers and make their living suing people. They piss people off and sue them when they retaliate.
                              Then it needs to be deemed a political organization and have the books opened up to find out exactly what is going on. Hiding behind the guise of a church is cowardly.

Comment

Working...
                              X