• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my bull terrier

my french bulldog

Comment

• Sassy, the English Bulldog and Tanner, the dachshund/corgi

Comment

• Please tell me Robert carries the rat in a fashionable european handbag!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
          Please tell me Robert carries the rat in a fashionable european handbag!
          That would be funny. No, he doesn't use him as an accessory, but Tanner does go to work with him every day.

Comment

• Our Boston Mix. Everyone has some good looking pets. Love the bull terrier, rare color.
            Last edited by Up0n0ne; 04-20-2011, 07:29 AM.
            2 Chronicles 7:14
            If My people, which are called by My name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by MR EDD
                i know i am are a fucking idiot.i know i should have pulled out of my mommas ass to make a shit fuck like me.bitch
                Originally Posted By: Polska
                I don't believe in shotting any animal past 150 or 200 yards, until their is better technology in 10 or 20 years and we have laser like the predators.

Comment

• Cooper

Comment

• Lola will be 1 tomorrow.
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Updated pictures

Shelby. She is just now 7 months old and is a Texas Lacy dog(blue)

Roush. He is 1 1/2 months old right now and is a Texas Lacy dog(red)

Lucy Brown/Blue. She is a year and half years old and is a mutt. Rowt/Lab mix.

Comment

• new edition to my list of children

sorry if I seem like a proud papa, but here are my kids.....

Toro

Bronx

Tyson

Max

Harley

new edition.... Steel. She was my daughters bday present 6-1-11. Steel is only 13 months old.

And I have to brag... My daughter at 4 years old (she is 5 now)doing solo rides.
                        Originally posted by mutherjuggz
                        That whole "making love" shit is for the birds. I won't get all graphic on my preferences, but if you can't knock the bottom out with a vengeance.... leave me alone

Comment

• Originally posted by Lee View Post
                          My female black lab, Bailey. Here she is when I first got her at 6 weeks.

Some from today just a little over 3 months old now. She's growing pretty quickly.

Here are some updated pictures. One from Wednesday night, and then another from tonight. She had a little accident with her tail.

2007 GT

Comment

• Originally posted by boosted View Post
                            My Border Collies

Benny

Cutter
                            Nice dogs! Love them. I have an australian shephard.

Comment

• Kimber (Great Pyrenees/Lab Mix) Kenai (Alaskan Malamute)

Gunner (Siberian Husky)

Comment

• Big Boi 7 month old Blue Pit

Patches the 25 pound cat

Precious (the old lady)

Comment

Working...
                                X